Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

pamesue 06-04-2011 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Oops -- got a bit too hasty with my "enter" button. Here we go:

Nancy. those are beautiful you did a great job!

Nancy in Louisiana 06-04-2011 07:30 PM

Pamesue - thank you for telling me about the website that had the patterns for the embroidery. I picked out what I thought would go with the ones you did. My machine will enlarge the patterns a bit, which helped.

TFquilter 06-05-2011 09:44 AM

Oops -- got a bit too hasty with my "enter" button. Here we go:

Wow, I am truly impressed...I love them Nancy...are they in redwork or machine embroidery...they are beautiful...thankyou so much...I am glad u went "outside the box" and see, u did an awesome job! Thankyou so much! PS..I love the background fabric too...

Qbee 06-05-2011 11:11 AM

OMGosh!! Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them!! You do beautiful work....her quilt is going to be so pretty :D
Can you post a picture of the whole thing with all the rows when you get a chance? I get her's next so am already thinking.....

OK, so here goes. These are some very dark pictures, so you will still have an element of surprise when you see it.

StashQ -- you also requested these...is this enough or do you want to see more? I can email them if you want.

pamesue 06-05-2011 12:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Qbee

Ok, I really was not happy with the row that I made.....sooooo I made it over. here is the new row...I really like it sooo much better..

I hope that you like it.I will send the first row and you can use it for a row on the back of take apart and use for whatever you like.

This will all go into the mail tomorrow to Nancy.

Pam ;-)

the whole row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]207170[/ATTACH]

left side
[ATTACH=CONFIG]207171[/ATTACH]

right side
[ATTACH=CONFIG]207172[/ATTACH]

Qbee 06-05-2011 02:30 PM

Okay....WOW!....and I mean WOOW! I loved the first row and this one is even better!! Are the flowers in the middle fabric or embroidered?? They are beautiful! Can you get a pic with my row 1st, Elaine's Ladies 2nd and then your row??? I'm dying to see how they are going to look together!!!! This quilt is going to be to DIE for!!

Originally Posted by pamesue
Qbee

Ok, I really was not happy with the row that I made.....sooooo I made it over. here is the new row...I really like it sooo much better..

I hope that you like it.I will send the first row and you can use it for a row on the back of take apart and use for whatever you like.

This will all go into the mail tomorrow to Nancy.

Pam ;-)

Nancy in Louisiana 06-05-2011 04:32 PM

Pamesue -- that is beautiful, and the colors you picked are awesome. What is the pattern you used for the first square -- the one where it looks like it is folded around the center? I really like that one. Is it off the internet?

Nancy in Louisiana 06-05-2011 04:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
So .... TA DAH!!!

(Uh -- I hope you like brown)

Whole row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]207278[/ATTACH]

TFquilter 06-05-2011 06:50 PM

So .... TA DAH!!!

So beautiful Nancy...I love brown and the way you put the blocks together...I love the ladies...thank you..:)

TFquilter 06-05-2011 06:50 PM

So .... TA DAH!!!

So beautiful Nancy...I love brown and the way you put the blocks together...I love the ladies...thank you..:)