Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

Qbee 08-26-2011 02:12 AM

I got Pam's top from FQ Stash Queen yesterday :) It looks great!!
Will get a pic posted ASAP and will get my row done and sent on just as fast as possible to get us caught up :)
They are all looking WONDERFUL!!!!

Nancy in Louisiana 08-30-2011 10:10 AM

Pam - got my quilt top today and was completely blown away!!!Y'all did a great job and I can't wait to finish it and post pix. I got Cherie's label, so we are all set on that. I'm getting my first eye done this Thurs am so can't wait to be able to "see" again.

Cre8tvlwyr 08-30-2011 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
I got Pam's top from FQ Stash Queen yesterday :) It looks great!!
Will get a pic posted ASAP and will get my row done and sent on just as fast as possible to get us caught up :)
They are all looking WONDERFUL!!!!

how did you get that cute little animated bee as your signature???

pamesue 08-31-2011 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Pam - got my quilt top today and was completely blown away!!!Y'all did a great job and I can't wait to finish it and post pix. I got Cherie's label, so we are all set on that. I'm getting my first eye done this Thurs am so can't wait to be able to "see" again.

I am glad that you like it...I think everyone did an awesome job on their rows..

can't wait to see mine.. :D

FQ Stash Queen 09-07-2011 12:18 PM

I am working on Elaine's right now. Have all fabrics and it is cut out, but I don't even want to go into what all has happened. Hazards of living on the road.

Nancy in Louisiana 09-07-2011 02:42 PM

First eye procedure done and next one scheduled for next week. Right now I can only see out of one eye at a time, and neither one good. Looking forward to being a little more "balanced" (at ;east visually) by the end of the month. Waiting until then to finish your row FQ since I still can't see all the little numbers on the cutting board.

Between floods, hurricanes, and wildfires, I hope everyone is well and safe.

pamesue 09-08-2011 04:33 AM

Nancy - glad to hear your half way done to see perfect again

TF Quilter - Stay safe, traveling has got to be difficult right now

Everyone take care and be safe.

RNUNU 09-10-2011 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by pamesue
Nancy - your quilt top is done......

I hope that you like it...It went into the mail today..

enjoy :-)

WOW .... This is going to be a very striking quilt, looks fantastic!

RNUNU 09-10-2011 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Pam, your row is great...the whole quilt turned out awesome!

TFquilter - Anxious to see how your Row Robin quilt is looking ... are there any pictures posted of it yet? Couldn't seem to find any pictures of it.

pamesue 09-19-2011 09:55 AM

Well Ladies....how is everyone doing??? Ya'll must be really busy....