Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

pamesue 10-30-2011 10:46 AM

Qbee...thank you for posting pictures...I love it...it will look increditable when it is complete...again, I love it..thank you to all who have worked on it thus far

thank you again...

Hope all is well with you and your family :-)

Nancy in Louisiana 10-31-2011 08:16 AM

FQ - Have not heard from you in awhile - y'all right??? I still have your quilt and should be done in a couple weeks. I know that you are gearing up for Houston Quilt Show next weekend. Let me know where to send your quilt after that.

Qbee 11-01-2011 05:29 PM

Oops! Looks like we lost our last few posts on this thread :( I will post the pictures of Pam's quilt again :)

Qbee 11-01-2011 05:31 PM

OK.....this thing keeps taking and adding our post?? I am confused....LOL :)

TFquilter 11-11-2011 09:01 PM

Hello Group 6,
Qbee, I got Pamesue's quilt today...it is really beautiful. Did you let me know that you were sending it? If so, I never rec'd any post. We have been gone a lot and luckily we were here. I will work on this as soon as I can, but this is the holiday season, and I am busy like everyone else. Elaine

Qbee 11-12-2011 04:35 AM

Hey Elaine! I did send a message but now it doesn't show up in my "sent" file? Soo strange?? Has anyone heard from FQ Stash Queen? I still haven't gotten Elaine's quilt top. I'm just wondering what each row looks like so I might could start my row now. Thanks all!!

TFquilter 11-12-2011 07:41 AM

Hi Qbee,
I went outside last night about 9:30...here was the box you sent...had we been gone, it would have just been there or someone could have taken it...it rained and is snowing...anyway, it arrived safe and sound...that's the main thing. As far as my quilt goes, if FQ Stash Queen hasn't started my quilt row, then I wish she would just send it off to you...you do your row and send it to me...I would like to have my quilt by the end of the year if at all possible...Thanks.

pamesue 11-12-2011 11:27 AM

Elaine...at this point I am in no hurry for my top...take your time. I would not be able to work on it till the start of the new year.

QBee...look for the last picture posted of Elaines quilt and build your row from that. That way you will be able to add when you get it from FQ Stash

Hope everyone is doing well...Have a great Turkey Day..

TFquilter 11-12-2011 02:07 PM

Pam, okay...thankyou and I guess I won't worry about it...if I get time before Christmas, I would like to get your row done and off to you...it is really very nice and you will love it. I am just frustrated but it will pass. Elaine

Qbee 11-12-2011 03:58 PM

So sorry Elaine! I think I know why my message did not send. When I tried to do another message I noticed that it said at the top of the message that I had too many message...evidently you can only store so many in your sent and inbox. I was trying to send FQ Stash Queen a message when I noticed it and it wouldn't let me send it to her either because she has too many in her box so everyone might want to check their boxes. I got a voice mail from FQ so I'll call her in a minute and get an update on the last two tops. Thanks everyone!! :)

Originally Posted by TFquilter (Post 4670187)
Hi Qbee,
I went outside last night about 9:30...here was the box you sent...had we been gone, it would have just been there or someone could have taken it...it rained and is snowing...anyway, it arrived safe and sound...that's the main thing. As far as my quilt goes, if FQ Stash Queen hasn't started my quilt row, then I wish she would just send it off to you...you do your row and send it to me...I would like to have my quilt by the end of the year if at all possible...Thanks.