Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

Qbee 12-20-2011 07:13 AM

Merry Christmas to you to Pam!! FQ called a couple of weeks back and said she would be sending Elaine's top soon. I will update the minute I get it. I got laid off my job :( So I should be able to get it done really quickly. My little brother is doing TONS better so that helps too. Hope you are all doing well.

TFquilter 12-20-2011 07:55 PM

Merry Christmas to all of you too...thanks for the update Qbee....Yes, please let me know when you receive my top o.k. Pam, I intend to work on your top right after we get back from Christmas....take care and talk later.

jacie 12-22-2011 08:21 PM

hope you hear from FQ soon, I am not on this swap, but usually do hear from her and have not heard a word either since show in Houston, hope she is ok, Jacie

Qbee 12-25-2011 10:26 AM

Merry Christmas to all my Row Robin buddies!! I hope each of you is having a wonderful time with your families.
I am missing my mom and dad for sure but really enjoying spending time with my kids :)

TFquilter 01-04-2012 08:12 PM

Hi Group 6,
I hope all is well and Happy New Year! Pam, I am sorry...I did not have time over the holidays to get to your top; I have company now until next Wednesday...then I am leaving and flying to Hawaii on Friday the 13th. We fly in on the 22nd and then drive back to Idaho on 23rd or 24th...then I will get your top done. I can't get to it with company...it is the first thing I want to get done when I return from Maui...I hope everyone had a good Christmas...ttyl....TF Quilter (Elaine)

RNUNU 01-10-2012 11:39 AM

Elaine ..... When are you going to Maui? Haven't talked with you since getting back from CA (came home w/bad virus - coughing/coughing - no voice - cold). Are you going to "SPUDS" on Saturday? If so, I'll see you there.

QUOTE=TFquilter;4843154]Hi Group 6,
I hope all is well and Happy New Year! Pam, I am sorry...I did not have time over the holidays to get to your top; I have company now until next Wednesday...then I am leaving and flying to Hawaii on Friday the 13th. We fly in on the 22nd and then drive back to Idaho on 23rd or 24th...then I will get your top done. I can't get to it with company...it is the first thing I want to get done when I return from Maui...I hope everyone had a good Christmas...ttyl....TF Quilter (Elaine)[/QUOTE]

pamesue 01-11-2012 10:28 AM

Elaine...enjoy your vacation....

Happy New Year to everyone.. :-)

TFquilter 01-23-2012 09:51 AM

Hi Group 6, I am still not back home but getting closer. I am in Reno and will head home tomorrow if roads are decent. Boise and Twin area are getting the much needed snow and moisture...I feel so behind and out of touch. I couldn't even remember my password for this board...I had to get a new one...gees...I will then get with it on Pam's quilt...has my quilt been sent, anyone know...take care and talk to everyone soon. Soooo, how is everyone? Elaine

Qbee 01-26-2012 05:17 PM

HOWDY Elaine!! Hope you had a great time. I haven't heard anything from FQ Stash Queen so not sure what the status is on your top or mine but will be sure to update everyone the minute I hear something :)
I can't wait to see both of them!

pamesue 01-30-2012 06:41 AM

I truly and sincerely hope that FQ Stash Queen is okay.....and if she is okay and just behind.........

wow...shame on FQ Stash Queen for joint this group and not following the rules...I totally understand when life gets in the way and sometimes you get behind...I can understand that and be ok with it....but no communication at all as to what is going on.....again shame on her when this row robin should have been completed in October/November.

I hope that she eventually shows up with Qbee and TFQuilter quilts