Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

TFquilter 05-29-2012 06:10 AM

Qbee thanks...let me know okay...:)

RNUNU 06-05-2012 01:29 PM

Think maybe the true picture of "FQ Queen" is ... both Qbee and TFquilter do absolutely beautiful and precision work (I personally know and have seen Elaine's (TFquilter) work, so speaking and knowing first hand) .... and due to the "Queen's" lack thereof .... by not forwarding the quilting pieces she has in her possession, she now owns some quality pieces of work. Too bad I don't have her address and happen to be in her area .... or I'd personally knock on her door and pay her a visit!

Qbee 06-15-2012 01:35 PM

Well......I have called a couple of times but not heard back. It did dawn on me that since she has been going through so much, she may have lost my address so I gave my address on my message. Hopefully, regardless of what is going on she will be able to get someone to ship the two quilt tops to me. I will keep ya'll updated :)

Qbee 08-03-2012 02:54 PM

Well ladies....I have made a point to call every weekend and have not heard anything back. I honestly thought that maybe if I held out hope, we would get our quilt tops. Honestly, I am devistated. I literally put my quilting room together with a empty wall just for this quilt. Last I saw of it, it was literally stunning. I was just so excited by all the hand work and beautiful 30s fabrics and Spring themes.....ugh! I'm just sick over the whole mess. I guess I can keep trying to call but at this point I don't know what else to do. Thank you all for all the work you put into the top. I truely appreciat it. I waited a long time for a row robin and was so excited. Hope you are all doing well.
Gail "Qbee"

RNUNU 08-03-2012 03:39 PM

It could be she probably has Caller ID and knows who is calling and what your calling about. Pass out her phone number to everyone and their cousin ..... see if she answers her phone, if she does answer her phone ..... that pretty much tells you she is screening her calls and avoiding you and/or the group. :-( ..

Originally Posted by Qbee (Post 5415928)
Well ladies....I have made a point to call every weekend and have not heard anything back. I honestly thought that maybe if I held out hope, we would get our quilt tops. Honestly, I am devistated. I literally put my quilting room together with a empty wall just for this quilt. Last I saw of it, it was literally stunning. I was just so excited by all the hand work and beautiful 30s fabrics and Spring themes.....ugh! I'm just sick over the whole mess. I guess I can keep trying to call but at this point I don't know what else to do. Thank you all for all the work you put into the top. I truely appreciat it. I waited a long time for a row robin and was so excited. Hope you are all doing well.
Gail "Qbee"

TFquilter 08-05-2012 06:53 PM

Gail "Qbee" I am going to try calling...you have made every effort...I am sick about her keeping our quilts too...there isn't anything more you can do....I know, your quilt was awesome....I put a lot of work into my first row...well, we got burned...I'll let you know if I hear anything...take care and many thanks for trying....there's a good name for people like her, but we have to be nice...Elaine

TFquilter 08-11-2012 02:32 PM

Gail "Qbee" I just got hold of Cheryl..she told me she would be sending my quilt to you on Friday...will you please let me know when you get it (I know you will)..I told her it didn't matter if it wasn't finished, I just wanted my quilt back. She said she had finished it...hopefully, yours and mine will arrive. Thanks...

RNUNU 08-11-2012 07:40 PM

Well .... I guess that answers the questioning whether FQ Stash Queen was either "dead" or "still alive"! Now if only she does as she has stated, and get the quilts to the Post Office and mailed!

Originally Posted by TFquilter (Post 5434146)
Gail "Qbee" I just got hold of Cheryl..she told me she would be sending my quilt to you on Friday...will you please let me know when you get it (I know you will)..I told her it didn't matter if it wasn't finished, I just wanted my quilt back. She said she had finished it...hopefully, yours and mine will arrive. Thanks...

Qbee 08-12-2012 04:01 AM

OMGosh!!! Seriously! I can't believe you got her. I SO hope we get them and I will keep you updated for sure.
Thanks so much!!

Originally Posted by TFquilter (Post 5420495)
Gail "Qbee" I am going to try calling...you have made every effort...I am sick about her keeping our quilts too...there isn't anything more you can do....I know, your quilt was awesome....I put a lot of work into my first row...well, we got burned...I'll let you know if I hear anything...take care and many thanks for trying....there's a good name for people like her, but we have to be nice...Elaine

wanda lou 08-12-2012 12:09 PM

I really hope you ladies get your quilts back.