Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

RNUNU 05-15-2012 04:53 PM

"GEEZ" .... A month ago (April 15th), thought your quilt was finally going to get "moving"! Thought you might even have it back in your hands by now .... sorry, guess it was wishful thinking, Elaine.

Originally Posted by TFquilter (Post 5219545)
Qbee, still no quilt I assume....if you have any updates, please let me know...thanks....let's see last post was you had gotten hold of FQ Stash Queen...she was going to send my top to you to finish...did she ever do that? Thanks...Elaine

Qbee 05-15-2012 06:31 PM

Sorry to report that i have not heard anything else since my last post :(

Originally Posted by RNUNU (Post 5219619)
"GEEZ" .... A month ago (April 15th), thought your quilt was finally going to get "moving"! Thought you might even have it back in your hands by now .... sorry, guess it was wishful thinking, Elaine.

TFquilter 05-18-2012 01:56 PM

Yea, me too...:(

TFquilter 05-18-2012 01:57 PM

Thanks Qbee...pretty pathetic is all I have to say....

pamesue 05-21-2012 03:25 PM

My quilt finished

1 Attachment(s)
Ok Ladies,

I have finished my quilt, I love the way it turned out. I used scrapes to make the binding. The backing is a solid pink with gold swirls.

Thank all of you sew much for my wonderful rows....I absolutely LOVE it.

RNUNU 05-22-2012 12:40 PM

It's pretty hard to believe that the "FQ Queen" is totally alone and by herself, (as ill, as has been reported) that there is absolutely not one single person, that could make the effort to put those quilts she has in her possesion, in the mail and send them on their way, which is what should have been done a long time ago!

Originally Posted by TFquilter (Post 5226489)
Thanks Qbee...pretty pathetic is all I have to say....

TFquilter 05-23-2012 02:36 PM

It's beautiful Pam...thanks for posting the picture..

TFquilter 05-23-2012 02:39 PM

I agree RNUNU...I know if I had another's quilt for this long for whatever reason, I would have sent them and apologized...something is better than absolutely nothing...we all put so much work and enthusiasm in our rows and were eager to get to know everyone involved...I met the deadlines and understandable situations occur where people cannot meet the deadlines....but when there is no response, absolutely nothing, is unacceptable to me...if I lived closer, I would have my quilt...Elaine

conniety 05-23-2012 06:29 PM

I love the idea of a notebook or journal! I have already sent a PM to another board member about hopefully making me a label...I'm SO excited! I SOOO want an embroidary machine someday so I can make my own labels and stuff

Qbee 05-25-2012 08:08 PM

I will try to call her again this weekend and see if I can get her to mail them to me. I'll let ya'll know what happens.

Originally Posted by TFquilter (Post 5238184)
I agree RNUNU...I know if I had another's quilt for this long for whatever reason, I would have sent them and apologized...something is better than absolutely nothing...we all put so much work and enthusiasm in our rows and were eager to get to know everyone involved...I met the deadlines and understandable situations occur where people cannot meet the deadlines....but when there is no response, absolutely nothing, is unacceptable to me...if I lived closer, I would have my quilt...Elaine