Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-a-t197378.html)

moonrise 09-05-2012 05:23 AM

I'm still thinking on my theme. My "winter" idea still sounds good in my head, but when I go to draw out what I want, it seems to get off track. ;) I actually was considering doing a bookcase theme, but I'm not sure yet. Will think on it some more. :)

ssnare 09-05-2012 09:01 AM

The sashing strips do not cost that much extra to send.

QuilterMomma 09-05-2012 09:34 AM

Actually doesn't sending Priority Mail cost the same all the way around? At least when it gets to that point of weight after the first couple rounds. I was figuring on my budget including sending priority just so I have the confirmation of knowing it is getting where needs to go.

buslady 09-05-2012 11:51 AM

OK, "LIVING ON THE LAKE" it is. That's my final answer. But then, maybe several people want to do the book case theme and the whole group do that? Or is that getting too involved? Just thinking out loud. Dangerous, I know. By whole group, I mean group of 5.

QuilterMomma 09-05-2012 01:46 PM

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Qbee 09-05-2012 04:54 PM

Here is the most recently updated list:

QBee
Babeyruth (X2)
wanda lou
TheMamaHauser (X2)
Difergie
SazuBMidlands
girlscouts1
roda
Linda58
Krisb
charlottemarie (X2)
debfaye
Mhobbs
Peggiszo
Sauki1
Buslady
MdmSew’n’Sew
Lv2sew2011
AmyB
MistyMarie
Lisa_wanna_B_Quilter
Moonrise
Whigrose
Scrapper
mimim
Quiltermomma
Tam…Moo
ebellot
ssnare
Areinn

If I am missing anyone, please let me know.

MaryLane 09-05-2012 08:54 PM

I pm'ed to ask about joining. Very excited at the thought. Now, to come up with a theme. Oh dear!!!

MizMelly 09-06-2012 07:55 AM

I have read this every day for the past week trying to decide if I should join. Today is the day! I will PM! And I have decided on a theme. CATS!! Yeah, I love the little furry critters. I want mine to be truely scrappy so any colors and any fabrics (batiks, homespun, etc), and any piecing technique. That leaves a lot of room for creativity, so can't wait!! This is going to be fun!

QuilterMomma 09-06-2012 09:05 AM

Oh sure, now I have to borrow back a book on kitty's I gave away. it is just perfect for yours. Hmmmm, must be old murphy thinking he can make my life interesting. Would be fun though.

Glad you have a theme already, I haven't had time to go thru my UFOs to see what I can use for this to apply and if nothing there, have not decided yet what to do. I still have a little time to figure it out. This weekend when I go to the fair, maybe somethign will strike my fancy and I will do that for a theme. I know I do have a pile of African Safari theme fabric that might be fun to make daughter a quilt for college out of. I have been saving it from the lone star & beyond quilt I made her. still thinking.

Difergie 09-06-2012 09:29 AM

Love the cat idea!