Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-10-a-t200782.html)

mimim 07-05-2013 06:00 PM

Sherry, very nice row for Mary!

MaryLane 07-07-2013 09:04 AM

Oh, Sherry! How lovely! Thank you so much for all your hard work. I just can't wait to get these back.

On another note. It took me 10 minutes to get this to load. For some reason I kept getting booted back out to the main page.

Yvonne, thanks for letting me know it was here. I some how missed it.

Mary

ssnare 07-07-2013 09:11 PM

Mary, I tried to load more pictures of your row the other day. I tried 5 times and I never was successful. I am glad you like it. I will try to mail them tomorrow.

Wonnie 07-08-2013 01:45 AM

Seems like everyone I talk to is having trouble with their computers....interesting....mine is now functioning again and....tah, tah!!!!....the printer is working, too!!! YEAH! Lots and lots of rain here now

ssnare 07-08-2013 02:29 PM

Mary, your top is on it's way back to it's mama. Let me know when it arrives. Sherry

MaryLane 07-10-2013 12:55 PM

Today was a busy day at the mailbox. Kind of a Christmas in July. I received my rows back and Yvonne's gifts. THANK YOU to each of you. Your work is amazing. The group at my quilt shop was asking about them today. Can't wait to show them off on Monday.

jclinganrey 07-12-2013 10:26 AM

Yes! Pictures! Pictures! I'm still working on Yvonnes' row. I'll let you know when I'm ready to mail.

How is everyone?? I just got back from Camp Watch-a-Patcher. Great fun and exhausting. Took 2 classes with Kathy Brown of Teachers Pet. Fun Fun Fun!! Will show you some pics soon. Also took a class with Karen Cunagin.

Sherry - your row for Mary looks great. Hey! I recognize some of that fabric! LOL

Jane

jclinganrey 07-12-2013 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6146944)
Had to sell my truck. Lost my title, been looking for the last week, found it last night and it went bye bye today. So sad, loved the truck, but DH needs dental work so have to pay for it somehow and the truck was getting to where I could not afford to keep it up, a 1986 Nissan. My insurance bill will go down as well. thank the Lord.

---------

Ok, I am getting those instructions put together to pm you ssnare. The menu we followed was that we all started with the same size center, 12"block, then we added a 2" border, then turned on point with a log cabin variation 4" for next border, then had to do a 4" applique border, then another 2" border, then the finishe outer 6" border. That was what we all had to work with so would end up the same size or thereabout in the end. Hard to see that all this happened on each quilt because of the variation from the colors and creativity for each round. The fish quilt was finished like that because the owner wanted to add a bit more to it to make larger than the 60" square.

---------------

Too structured for me. Besides, I don't do applique. Would rather go with Sherrys' original/modified guidelines. Also, I'm starting with a rectangular center, not square.

Sherry - I'll need to read through the posts but do we have 'official' rules/guidelines??

Jane

mimim 07-12-2013 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]423578[/ATTACH]
Jane's 1930's blocks---
It's hard to get every block in the picture-this is the best I could do.
Hope you like them, Jane! Are you ready for them to be mailed?
Barbara

ssnare 07-12-2013 01:27 PM

Jane, I will post official rules when we get the groups set up after Mon. Our group will be together plus one more.
Barbara, Jane's blocks look great.