Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #4 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-4-a-t200775.html)

Sauki1 02-21-2013 03:15 PM

Hey, I showed my last one :P I haven't started on the next one yet but I had a really cool idea for it :D

QuilterMomma 02-22-2013 08:33 AM

Oh so I am getting anxious to see the third round on everyone's so I can finish mine.

Vanogay 02-22-2013 01:24 PM

I've just barely started row 3 on the one I have. NOthing to take pictures of, that's for sure!!

Lv2sew2011 02-23-2013 12:11 PM

I'm still waiting for row 3rd heard from girlscount1 and she still working on it. Just updating so you don't think I'm missing. I'm sure she will get here soon, we all know things happen.
Donna

QuilterMomma 02-26-2013 09:31 AM

Row three mailing deadline is not till April 1, so you will have some time before you will have to send it on anyway. I know we have one that has had some life issues that has slowed her down, but i think they are well worth the wait. As long as you are having fun. I am sure Luv that you have some ideas rolling around in your head for that row anyway. That is where photos are helpful for the next person so we can get the creativity flowing before we get them to play with. Sauki has the right idea. I love getting inspriation for all of the round robins, it keeps it fun and interesting. What will be best is when we get them back home and finish them up and put them on full display. Ahhhhhhh, the joy of it all.

Sauki1 02-26-2013 05:50 PM

I can't wait to see mine again! I am interviewing fabrics for the row I'm working on now. I haven't been working on it because we are working on getting our quilt exhibit ready for the month of March. I will be working on it in a few weeks...I can't wait. I think it's going to be really neat in her quilt.

Lv2sew2011 02-26-2013 10:34 PM

Oh, Ok got it, no big deal I have lots to do until them, I'm working on shower curtain quilted for my bathroom, working on a table topper for my dining room table, and I'm working on a topper for my love seat I'm going to Upholster my love seat with a quilt, excited to see how it comes out! LOL
Donna

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5889931)
Row three mailing deadline is not till April 1, so you will have some time before you will have to send it on anyway. I know we have one that has had some life issues that has slowed her down, but i think they are well worth the wait. As long as you are having fun. I am sure Luv that you have some ideas rolling around in your head for that row anyway. That is where photos are helpful for the next person so we can get the creativity flowing before we get them to play with. Sauki has the right idea. I love getting inspriation for all of the round robins, it keeps it fun and interesting. What will be best is when we get them back home and finish them up and put them on full display. Ahhhhhhh, the joy of it all.

QuilterMomma 02-28-2013 11:02 AM

Let us see that when done.

Lv2sew2011 02-28-2013 11:31 PM

I would love to see too, I haven't see a picture of mine since it left my home, so curious to what it looks like this far...LOL
Donna

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5894585)
Let us see that when done.

cuppy 03-01-2013 01:52 AM

I had to gather a few fabrics , lots of thinking time has been going on.