Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #5 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-5-a-t200776.html)

jude by the sea 06-20-2013 06:51 AM

Well said....thanks Lisa

jude by the sea 06-20-2013 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter (Post 6131281)
Jude, you must not have looked at any of my rows. They are never perfect. I give it my best shot and call it good. I long ago accepted that I'm not a show quilter.

OMG Lisa I retread my response and I meant, "well said" about accepting that we all may not be show quilters! But on the other hand your rows have been excellent to me, it appears as if you have been quilting for years. You do really nice work in my opinion! I sure hope you read this as my last response could of easily bee taken wrong! I hope I didn't offend!

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 06-20-2013 08:57 AM

No offense taken here. I appreciate your kind comments about my rows. I do pretty well some days and shockingly horrible on other days. There are some things I just can NOT seem to get the hang of doing. Paper piecing makes me crazy most of the time.

The Diva quilt started its final journey home yesterday. I've shown it off to everyone I can think of showing it to!

jude by the sea 06-21-2013 05:02 AM

Hey where are all the pictures?

TheMamaHauser 06-21-2013 06:03 PM

Lisa, your quilt is heading home tomorrow. I finished it up just now.

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 06-21-2013 06:11 PM

I'm excited to see it!!!! Thanks for all your work on it ladies!

jude by the sea 06-23-2013 05:42 AM

Pat I finished my row! I will put it in the mail tomorrow! I have to say that the rows look great together. I think you will be pleased. This has been a lot of fun!

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 06-23-2013 05:54 AM

I hope everyone will post a finished picture of their quilt at some point. Or at least a picture of the finished tops. I'd love to see what we have all come up with.

I have a row to add to mine when it gets home and then I will post a picture for you all to see. If we are not all too old to use the computer by the time I get it quilted, I'll even post a picture of that. I tend to put off the quilting part because I HATE making the sandwich.

Pat_sews 06-23-2013 09:29 AM

:thumbup:Judy Thank u. I can't wait to see all the quilts. I am not done with this last row but it wont be that long... Thank you all for working on my quilt. I am so excited to see it. Have a fun sewing day. Hugs to all. Pat:thumbup:

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 06-24-2013 11:50 AM

My quilt came home today! I've added the extra row at the bottom and now need to finish the borders. You will be seeing pictures within a few days.

Every time I look at my quilt I have a new favorite row because they are all so wonderful. Thank you all so much for playing along. I could not be happier with the results.