Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #5 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-5-a-t200776.html)

jude by the sea 05-31-2013 01:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more! Boy I had a hard time with this row! Now I know that I will have to try this block in a larger project so I can figure it out better than I did!

Whigrose 05-31-2013 03:41 PM

Absolutely beautiful blocks! Well done.
best,
d

Originally Posted by jude by the sea (Post 6096204)
One more! Boy I had a hard time with this row! Now I know that I will have to try this block in a larger project so I can figure it out better than I did!

TheMamaHauser 05-31-2013 04:15 PM

Wow! That's awesome! I can't wait to see all of them together!

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 06-01-2013 09:13 AM

It's getting close now! Everyone's quilts will be going home pretty soon.

TheMamaHauser 06-01-2013 07:49 PM

Pat, I got Lisa's rows today. I looked everything over briefly to make sure it didn't get damaged but probably won't get to it before next week.

Lisa, do you want me to mail it once I'm done since I'm the end of your line, so to speak?

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 06-02-2013 07:01 AM

You can mail to me any time you are ready, but don't knock yourself out over it.

roda 06-15-2013 05:42 AM

Jude did you receive the top. Confirmation says it made it just want to make sure

Pat_sews 06-15-2013 09:06 AM

Hi all, Sorry its been so quiet. We went to see our dd and her family and when we got home we had internet connection problems. I did send my row off and I see mama has received it.. I have received the row I am to work on. I will be getting to that next week.. I have a little more time this summer since I am not watching grand daughters.. I needed a break. But I have added more things for myself to do, Go figure.. I cant wait until we all get our rows back. This has been fun and will do another one some day. Happy sewing to all. Pat . S

jude by the sea 06-18-2013 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by roda (Post 6123405)
Jude did you receive the top. Confirmation says it made it just want to make sure

Hi Roda! Yes I did get it, the rows are stunning, you all did a great job. I am busy making my blocks and hope to have them finished this week as I have several quilts in my head that I need to get busy with. I have had a wonderful time with all you ladies. This last row is really fun but dang it, nothing ever comes out with every seem aligned, why, why, why? I take the time to cut carefully thinking my measurements are right on then once I go putting them together sometimes no matter what I do I can't get them to come out right!i know I have been laid up since January and slightly rusty but come on! I do not know how you ladies get it sew right!

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 06-19-2013 07:04 AM

Jude, you must not have looked at any of my rows. They are never perfect. I give it my best shot and call it good. I long ago accepted that I'm not a show quilter.