Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-6-a-t200777.html)

Whigrose 11-27-2012 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ladies, where are you?

Our deadline for each person to have the first row is four days away.

Here's my starter row. I belong to another group as well as this one. The row I made for that one is detailed with applique and piecing. I have so little around that is just piecing so when it came time to work on my row for this one I decided to just piece.

Going for a primitive theme here - warm and cozy.

Krisb, this will be in Thursday mail to you.

best,
d

Krisb 11-28-2012 07:21 AM

And I will be here to receive it. Finishing the last block for my row today, but am waiting to hear from mistymarie so it knows where to go. Otherwise, the poor thing will just be hanging around my sewing room. PM'd her, but haven't heard back.

Whigrose 11-28-2012 04:09 PM

Charlottemarie and Krisb,

I just sent MistyMarie and mhobbs another pm. Hopefully they respond to it- wasn't very successful with previous ones but Qbee was able to make contact. I'm a bit anxious not hearing from them at all since our mailing date is three days away. Hang tight.

best,
d

charlottemarie 11-28-2012 05:16 PM

Me nervous also. I just finished my last Sue except for the sewdown. I will take pix as soon as I can. I had to leave off the house block, I picked a chubby Sue pattern and decided just to do all different color outfits but all the same pattern. I hope that is okay.

Whigrose 11-28-2012 05:31 PM

Charlottemarie,
This is your row quilt and you are entitled to design your row any way you wish :-)

Can't wait to see it.

You'll be in luck because you mail to me, but I am concerned for Krisb who should be mailing to MistyMarie. Let's hope the two ladies pop in and catch up with us soon.

d

Whigrose 11-29-2012 06:43 AM

Yeah, we have heard from mhobbs. She is still in and has her rows completed and is ready to ship. Whoot! Whoot! Hopefully she willl share a pic of her row with us.

Now, where can we find MistyMarie hiding? Hopefully she will be checking in with us soon.

best,
d

charlottemarie 11-29-2012 08:19 PM

Whigrose, please pm me your address, I am mailing my Sue's to you tomorrow.

Whigrose 11-29-2012 08:32 PM

All ladies have been heard from and everyone is right on time for sending out their rows. How about some pictures?

Charlotte, I sent you a pm with my address.

best,
d

Whigrose 11-30-2012 03:03 PM

My row has left the coop and is on it's way to krisb :-)

best,
d

charlottemarie 12-01-2012 05:51 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are my pix. They didn't come out real clear but maybe this will work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379547[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379550[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379551[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379553[/ATTACH]