Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #8 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-8-a-t200780.html)

AmyB 01-12-2013 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 5769373)
Amy- sent ssnare's to you today...be on the look out :thumbup:

Woohoo! I haven't gotten it yet, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it.

And here is yours, Difergie - it'll be on its way to areinn in a day or two. We have basketball games tomorrow morning so I don't think that I'll be able to get to the post office. I will let you know for sure when it goes out though. I started getting into a bit of a routine making blocks for yours so I ended up not using any of the ones that you sent along so I'll make sure that they move along with it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]387568[/ATTACH]

Whigrose 01-12-2013 05:28 AM

This is one of the most awesome rows I have seen yet!

Nice work ladies.

Best,
d

Originally Posted by AmyB (Post 5779987)
Woohoo! I haven't gotten it yet, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it.

And here is yours, Difergie - it'll be on its way to areinn in a day or two. We have basketball games tomorrow morning so I don't think that I'll be able to get to the post office. I will let you know for sure when it goes out though. I started getting into a bit of a routine making blocks for yours so I ended up not using any of the ones that you sent along so I'll make sure that they move along with it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]387568[/ATTACH]

ssnare 01-12-2013 05:30 AM

AmyB that is pretty.

Difergie 01-12-2013 06:27 AM

Amy, that is perfect! Thank you....

AmyB 01-12-2013 09:43 AM

:) So glad you like it! I was nervous.....

Difergie, I got ssnare's in the mail today - just haven't opened it yet. We just got home from basketball and I'm trying to make lunch for the kids that I have today, and I need to do laundry and clean and do a ton of other catch-up work today. The last couple of weeks have just been brutal for us so I'm ready to get back to some sense of normalcy and be able to sew more often.

QuilterMomma 01-14-2013 10:38 AM

Oh that is so beautiful. Love that one. Awesome job AmyB.

AmyB 01-18-2013 09:31 AM

Thank you QuilterMomma!

I ran into technical difficulties getting it out into the mail this week - more like my checkbook ran into technical difficulties - but it will definitely go out on Wednesday (1/23) when I get paid again. And then it'll be on its way to areinn. I can't wait to get started on the next one - I'm already getting ideas for it!

ssnare 01-22-2013 07:55 PM

Ladies, it is nearing the time to mail again, which is Feb. 1.

ctipton 01-24-2013 01:10 PM

Just checking in. I had a slide off with my car and have had some whip lash issues.Go figure.I love all the pictures will let you know when I mail this row.. Happy happy.

ctipton 01-24-2013 03:33 PM

I received your package today lisa..Sherry will mail you your rows tomorow Happy Happy.