Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-signup-closed-t44827.html)

JudyG 05-31-2010 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
Okay...Here are my 5 blocks and then I duplicated them.

Love the blocks, Mish. Great colors.

MISHNJIM 05-31-2010 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
Okay...Here are my 5 blocks and then I duplicated them.

Love the blocks, Mish. Great colors.

Thank you, I was worried about the white with the brown in it but my friend said it looked fine and after making a few of the blocks I finally liked it. I showed the row to my hubby & daughter today and my daughter asked who it was for. I told her I didn't know, so she informed me that she wants it. Then I informed her she won't get for another year....LOL

Belles.hold 06-01-2010 01:14 PM

Mish, what great choices of fabrics/colors that will give the next Row Robin makers an easier time choosing the colors for their rows. You did good! Belles

MISHNJIM 06-01-2010 01:49 PM

Thank you for the compliments on my 1st row. Can't wait to get started on this.

materialgrl 06-02-2010 05:35 AM

Heres the list ,I will pm everyone with the addresses as long as my computer will stay unfrozen. materialgrl>Ripped on Scotch>Kerri>virturalbernie>Gramakitten >Belles>Shaysmema>MISHNJIM>KathyN.>imjustme>Judy G> lilinmichigan>materialgrl,.

Gramakitten 06-02-2010 12:13 PM

Belles--I have my package ready to mail out tomorrow. I like UPS does that work for you? This is going to be so much fun. Gramakitten

Belles.hold 06-02-2010 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
Belles--I have my package ready to mail out tomorrow. I like UPS does that work for you? This is going to be so much fun. Gramakitten

UPSt is OK with me. Of course, using a private messenger like Brad Pitt is OK also. I've already chosen the block (with triangles) that I'll be making for your second row. You're right, this IS going to be so much fun.

shaysmema 06-02-2010 12:32 PM

Mish, blocks will go out to you UPS in am

materialgrl 06-02-2010 02:36 PM

I wish I was that ready Ripped may have to wait until the deadline for mine.I have two sets to make as I missed someone dropping out, but they are so easy,So you will be getting 2 sets with materialgrl,I was afraid to post it again and have someone have such a short time frame to work on them

imjustme 06-02-2010 08:23 PM

Well I thought I was finished. Mine are going to be late. I am leaving Friday morning and wont be back until the 12th. I thought I followed the directions, but I had to have mixed it up somewhere. I just measured my row and it's too long. I measured each square and they ended up being 6 1/2 finished, so my row is aboout 4 inches too long. I will have to remake all of them. I thought about cutting them down, but then that would take too much off of the squares in the corner.