Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy and White 9 Patch Block Swap... signups close Sept 20! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-white-9-patch-block-swap-signups-close-sept-20-a-t299219.html)

sewbizgirl 09-10-2018 04:25 PM

Oops, just realized I made a mistake in what I told MaryMo. Actually, no matter how few sets you make, you will still need 50 different fabrics because there are 10 different blocks in even just one bag.

Who caught my mistake? :D

sewbizgirl 09-10-2018 04:26 PM

Libster, great blocks! You are almost done.

Libster 09-10-2018 06:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Set 10-Done! All packaged and ready to mail with return postage included, whenever you say GO.

sewbizgirl 09-10-2018 11:16 PM

Good job, Libster! Just hang on to them a little while longer.

Please stay safe in the storm. Be prepared!

redstilettos 09-11-2018 04:40 AM

Libster: Just saw you where you are from....hope all is well with you and yours.

Stay tight
Chris

Libster 09-11-2018 04:56 AM

Thank you, Chris. I have family and friends who live in Wilmington and Carolina Beach. I am so worried for them. This thing is predicted to be maybe a category 5 before it hits and then it's just going to stall out on top of them for several days. My Carolina Beach friend says they can't leave because of their animals and bees. All power and water will be cut to the island tomorrow about 8 pm. I am sick with worry for them.
If anyone is so inclined, please say a prayer for all of us in NC and SC. I'm scared of this one. It's the strongest to ever hit the Carolinas. I remember Hazel well in 1954 and this one is going to be worse.

terriamn 09-11-2018 06:13 AM

Libster sending lots of prayers. Hugo hit the day before my wedding and we were going to honeymoon at Hilton Head. When we visited SC a year later you could still see the massive devastation

D.Henson 09-11-2018 07:41 AM

Libster, beautiful blocks!! Prayers going up for NC, SC, & VA. Florance looks massive and very scary!! Stay safe.

sewbizgirl 09-11-2018 07:43 AM

Libster, praying you and your friends and family will be safe and protected during the storm.

mim 09-11-2018 09:49 AM

this is such a wonderful way to use up all my small pieces left over from other projects. I have emptied several drawers in my under counter rolling bins. Now I have to go get the white fabric. There is a nice fabric and yarn shop in town that, I hope, will have pure white. I have a nice pile of squares for this one and another that I have been for about 20 years. We bet on baseball teams -- loser of a game sends the winner a 6 1/2" square. We wait to the end of the season to swap. This year I am backing an "orphan" team that no one chose. So it will help clean out my left over stash.

Prayers going out to all those who are in the path of this hurricane.