Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy and White 9 Patch Block Swap... signups close Sept 20! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-white-9-patch-block-swap-signups-close-sept-20-a-t299219.html)

sewbizgirl 10-04-2018 12:24 PM

Cheesehead's package came today! Yay... :thumbup:

Here's today's roster, 10/4/18:

1. Cheesehead....blocks received!
2. NZQuilter .... blocks received!
3. Mim
4. obrienwv
5. Honchey
6. Aborning
7. Terriamn
8. RedStilletos
9. Sewbizgirl
10. Moonrise ... blocks received!
11. Jannie.....blocks received!
12. Libster ...blocks received!
13. D.Henson
14. mmonohon
15. MaryMO
16. Klaws

Libster 10-04-2018 01:29 PM

Everybody must be sewing away, sure has been quiet in here the last several days.

redstilettos 10-04-2018 04:02 PM

Libster, my husband said I have to come up for air. Of course right after that he said I was acting like my sewing room was a sweat-shop! :D

Honchey 10-04-2018 04:29 PM

I know I'm going to be last!!!! :(

NZquilter 10-04-2018 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by redstilettos (Post 8137849)
Libster, my husband said I have to come up for air. Of course right after that he said I was acting like my sewing room was a sweat-shop! :D

"...Come up for air!!!" LOL!! Thanks for the chuckle before I go to bed for the night! I love your sense of humour :D

NZquilter 10-04-2018 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 8137859)
I know I'm going to be last!!!! :(

It's not a race, Honchey. Never worry about being last, because it honestly doesn't matter as long as Sewbiz has them by the due date. :)

sewbizgirl 10-05-2018 02:34 AM

Lol Red! My husband once asked me, “How many quilts are you going to make?” Like there was an end to it, eventually... Ha ha ha.... :D Poor man was watching his house become over run with fabric and sewing machines. Now he helps me spray baste my quilt sandwiches, and does a good job of it, too! He got with the program.

sewbizgirl 10-05-2018 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by NZquilter (Post 8137919)
It's not a race, Honchey. Never worry about being last, because it honestly doesn't matter as long as Sewbiz has them by the due date. :)

Right! Last is just fine. :o

redstilettos 10-05-2018 08:48 AM

My husband's figured out that sewing is a relaxer for me (typically). He notices a bad mood drifting away by the time I'm done "down there" as he puts it. So it really IS in his best interest to let me go and sew (insert evil laughter here)) LOL

Honchey, I'm with ya girlie. We'll get it all done, but we aren't the first few, are we? I'm never late (for anything, really), and I don't plan on starting now. So...as long as sewbiz gets our goodies, we'll be JUST fine!!

It is supposed to rain cats and dogs AGAIN this weekend....lucky me! Perfect time to be in the sewing room!
Yay, for me!!

Cheesehead 10-05-2018 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by redstilettos (Post 8138165)
It is supposed to rain cats and dogs AGAIN this weekend....lucky me! Perfect time to be in the sewing room!
Yay, for me!!

I agree! And during the sewing breaks we can cheer on our Badgers, Packers and Brewers!!!!