Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t216622.html)

JuneBillie 04-15-2013 05:26 PM

Sandy your needle case is so pretty, and you have a lot of nice goodies also to keep you busy.

sikesjj 04-15-2013 06:07 PM

Quilts Louise you are in my prayers! Hospice took care of my Papaw for three years with his dementia. They are amazing nurses!!!!

queenof2802 04-15-2013 07:28 PM

Monday's are very long for me through the first of May. I work until 5. After that I am participating in a 6 week class from church. It is called Apples of Gold. We are learning how to be better Women of God. I am loving it. This week's class was called How to love our children. Very eye opening. I didn't think I would do the class because I am in my 40's, been married for 22 years, and my kids are almost grown. Well, I am eating my words.

Anyways, I am not in my corner today. Will be tomorrow. Since I worked 1/2 day on Sat, I work 1/2 day tomorrow. Hope to get finished on both of mine tomorrow.

leiladylei54 04-15-2013 08:00 PM

I have received my "chickie" pin cushion from SandyinZ4. She is so cute!!! And Sandy also sent me a Cathedral Window pin cushion in my favorite colors (royal purple and bright orange). Another goodie sent was a quilted notecard holder. Sandy is just too creative!!! Thank you so much!!! I will post a photo later tonight.

leiladylei54 04-15-2013 11:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, as promised....I just have to post a photo of the goodies received from SandyinZ4. My "chickie" pin cushion and the Cathedral pin cushion. And I'm not forgetting the quilted notecard holder. Too bad I couldn't resist the temptation to keep from eating all the Milky Way's she sent. They were super good!!! :o)

LAQUITA 04-16-2013 08:32 AM

Sooooo many cute needlcases and pin cushions being made, so sad I had to drop out.

But to add to what was already going on, I am now sitting in the hospital with our special needs daughter, who is having to have an emergency procedure done, she has a G/J tube n her stomach and ALL her meds go through this, it is clogged and having to be replaced. I left our oldest daughter (the one with the broken elbow) at home alone with her 2 yo son. Please pray that he won't be too much for her to handle AND that our youngest daughters procedure will be a simple and quick changeout.
Thanks ladies or lifting my family & I up in prayers!
Have a. Great day! :)

Www.caringbridge.org/visit/Shea

JuneBillie 04-16-2013 10:49 AM

Very nice pin cushions, and such a pretty notecard holder.

JuneBillie 04-16-2013 10:51 AM

LAQUITA, I am praying for you and your daughters, and everything going on right now. It will get better, but it doesn't make it easier when you are going through it. I know you had to drop out, and with good reason, but always keep seeing here all the things going on.

sikesjj 04-16-2013 01:23 PM

LAQUITA, hang in there and take care of yourself.

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22

Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Blue Cat 04-16-2013 06:50 PM

Louise,

I am so sorry. I will continue to pray for you and your family.