Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t216622.html)

JuneBillie 05-08-2013 02:18 PM

Very nice pin cushions ladies. They each are special.

QuilterMomma 05-08-2013 04:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just got this awesome cushion in the mail all hand designed by her. It is so pretty!!! The scissors even match the fabric. So worth the wait. We are having 82 degree days so was concerned I might get burned at the mail box. Lol

TiltedEars 05-08-2013 05:40 PM

Yay!! I am glad it arrived safe & sound. I knew just what fabrics to use when I read your requests. I rushed off to the post office & forgot to take a picture. Glad you can do that for me.

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 (Post 6051437)
Thank you Tilted Ears for the lovely needlecase received in today's mail. It's just perfect.....with the beautiful blue batik exterior and the favorite purple interior. Love it!!! I will post a photo later tonight. Dashing through the snow....ooops not Christmas!!! But surely feels like it with two of my four pin cushion/needlecases received today. Yay!!! Total of 3 down.....one to go!!!

QuilterMomma 05-09-2013 08:37 AM

So I got in such a hurry to show my lovely surprise I received, with scissors to match, that I forgot to tell you who my secret partner was ................ and the reveal is .......... MARYMAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love it. A friend came over last night to use my embroidery machine and she just loved it. One DD said it was so wonderful and nice. Thank you again MaryMazz.

Quilty-Louise 05-09-2013 09:23 AM

I have a store bought one but I don't like it nearly as much as I like yours.

So I think MAYBE I will try to make one for myself.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6053093)
Just got this awesome cushion in the mail all hand designed by her. It is so pretty!!! The scissors even match the fabric. So worth the wait. We are having 82 degree days so was concerned I might get burned at the mail box. Lol

Blue Cat 05-09-2013 11:35 AM

Beautiful pincushion, Quilter Momma.

leiladylei54 05-09-2013 12:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a couple of photos of the needle case sent to me from Tilted Ears....the second photo shows the inside with the pocket. Thank you, Tilted Ears!!!

leiladylei54 05-09-2013 12:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a couple of photos of the bunch of carrot pin cushions sent to me from sucia. The first photo shows the bunch together with some terrific buttons (look at the biggest one that's ceramic) and a beautiful piece of fabric. The second photo shows the carrots separated. Aren't they sweet??? Thank you, sucia!!!

lynnie 05-09-2013 12:52 PM

Just got a cute chicken pin cushion made of a bright pink pin dot with wings, tail, comb and waddle of black polka dots in white, grey, pink and hot pink. so cute. Thank you Kathy, I don't know your screen name. maybe you can post a pick for me, no camera. thank you soooo much again. she's so cute.

mary quilting 05-09-2013 02:00 PM

I got my needle case from Sucia the other day will post a pic latter