Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t216622.html)

Sucia 05-07-2013 06:22 PM

Hi Sandy, I am the swap partner, with no id marks. I'm pleased that you liked the carrots. They were a lot of fun to make, and I made about 30--in various stages.

Thanks for taking the photos, they came out well. Everything I take right now is blurry because I'm having some trouble with shaking.

leiladylei54 05-07-2013 07:30 PM

I'm one of 30, too!!! Thank you Sucia for the "bunch of carrots" pin cushions received in today's mail. How fun.....jingle bells, jingle bells....oooops. Thought it was Christmas!!! Love the buttons but especially the one that was ceramic....it's just too beautiful!!! I'll post a photo later tonight. Thank you!!!

nancia 05-07-2013 07:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
i have some pics but the items haven't been received yet. should i allow peeks or just wait???
thank you. laurieio! i love my threaded pin cushion! and the extras:)
here are some photos of what i have rec'd! thank you, you clever stitches!!

i am missing a picture! i will need to take another one, the last 2 pictures are things going out, maybe to you??

leiladylei54 05-07-2013 07:32 PM

Thank you Tilted Ears for the lovely needlecase received in today's mail. Wonderful blue batik print and purple interior....love it!!! I will post a photo later tonight. Dashing through the snow....oooops....not Christmas but surely feels like it today!!!

leiladylei54 05-07-2013 07:36 PM

Thank you Tilted Ears for the lovely needlecase received in today's mail. It's just perfect.....with the beautiful blue batik exterior and the favorite purple interior. Love it!!! I will post a photo later tonight. Dashing through the snow....ooops not Christmas!!! But surely feels like it with two of my four pin cushion/needlecases received today. Yay!!! Total of 3 down.....one to go!!!

leiladylei54 05-07-2013 07:37 PM

Sorry.....the double posting to Tilted Ears....something is going wrong with my computer. Hmmmmmmm....

nancia 05-07-2013 08:22 PM

ashjoy-- i will post pics of your wonderful needlebook tomorrow. bedtime for bears!

Quilty-Louise 05-08-2013 06:04 AM

Melissa (Sucia) I am very happy to hear you feeling better, didn't know you
were laid up, I know how that can go.

So glad you liked the needle cases, as for not liking the tri-fold (first one I made)
I just wasn't pleased with how it looked. SO I decided to make a second and make
it more personalized just for you.

Continue to get better.

Louise

Originally Posted by Sucia (Post 6050955)
Louise, dear, if I am the one you were waiting for, I am finally among the living. I spent the end of last week and the beginning of this in bed with my DJD (degenerative joint disease) and trying not to move.

I got up on Sunday, long enough to open your package, oooh and aaaah with blue cat, and then go back to bed.

Your needlecases were perfect!

I adore both of them. I can't pick a favorite. I will get photos soon--my meds make my hands shake--I think DN is coming tomorrow. I can't imagine why you weren't satisfied with either one.!!!!!!

And all of the Notions!!! Both of them stuffed with notions, that I continually use and loose tiny little seam rippers from Joann, now replaced by a "big red" ripper that will be hard even for me to loose. Needles I could actually see the eye of and 2-yes- 2- needle threaders. Laura had to do all of my handwork this swap (2 swaps for me) because I couldn't seem to thread the needle even with my reading glasses on.

Anyway, that you sew much. They are both terriffic and I just adore them.

MaryMazz 05-08-2013 01:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just arrived home from work to a happy surprise! A new pin cushion to add to my collection. It is so nice to receive presents from all over the country. Thank you Nelco, it is beautiful.

dogsgod 05-08-2013 01:27 PM

Still waiting to hear if someone received my pincushion (I signed it "Kathy:, forgetting to add my screen name)! Also waiting for my needle case to arrive!