Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t216622.html)

Sucia 03-22-2013 12:40 AM

Hi everybody, so many familiar names! Hi Nelda --

I'm in for this, and I'm in for 4 spots. Sister Laura (Blue Cat) will kill me for this but there ya go.We have been making PCs and needle cases since the last swaps! (Lynnie, how are you feeling?)

Blue Cat sister will be in for this, too.

queenof2802 03-22-2013 04:27 AM

Hello, Sucia! Glad you joined us.

Originally Posted by Sucia (Post 5945420)
Hi everybody, so many familiar names! Hi Nelda --

I'm in for this, and I'm in for 4 spots. Sister Laura (Blue Cat) will kill me for this but there ya go.We have been making PCs and needle cases since the last swaps! (Lynnie, how are you feeling?)

Blue Cat sister will be in for this, too.

dogsgod 03-22-2013 06:11 AM

OK, I'm in! Watch for my PM!

lynnie 03-22-2013 07:20 AM

Sucia, thanks for asking...doing great, just got over double pnemonia, started my blood infusions.
Im doing super. My new knee is soooo much better than the old one. Everyone who need a new knee, go get it. I shoulda done it ten yrs ago. I vot it all, a great little condo, great cat, a super husband and son, great friends and a great support system and friends here. I couldntbe any luckier or more blessed.

JuneBillie 03-22-2013 10:02 AM

Lynnie you are so sweet. Hi to everyone else. Glad we are having many to hop aboard.

lynnie 03-22-2013 11:24 AM

You know what, im haveing such a good time on this swap, sign me up for a needlecase. More fun to share with everyone.
The more the merrier!!!!

nancia 03-22-2013 01:41 PM

i am on my way to ja's to get MORE supplies. i'm thinkin i have 6 of everything already. wish me luck and self-control! here comes trouble!!!

lynnie 03-22-2013 01:47 PM

Just made another needlecase.
im having a hard time finding the 'accesories' to go with my pin ushion ideas.
i think i need to go to an antique store, or change my idea.
I think thats the ticket here, change my idea, make my life easier.
Oh well, here i go again, back to the sewing room.

lynnie 03-22-2013 04:02 PM

O.k. just finished my pin cushion. Spent 2-1/2 hrs. Making it. My hands hurt, but it came out awesome. If anyone remembers my christmas pincushion for the swap, its along those lines. Enough hints. Oh, and i made a matching needlecase, sooooooooooooo,you can give me the same person if wanted, coz, well, they kinda match. I have no camera or smartphone. My phone is so dumb, seriously, it is. Its about ten yrs. Old. I lost the back, and dont want to give it up. Costs only $8/ month. Yeaaaaaa, more money for fabric!!!!
anyway....im done!!!!!
whats everyone else working on??????

lynnie 03-22-2013 04:04 PM

Oh, stupid me, the reason phone talk, no photos, no camera, so whomever gets me, please post a photo. Thanks