Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

Bettia 10-02-2009 09:04 PM

I will sit on the side lines with da mouse.
Every time I get on the chat line it boots me out.

tlrnhi 10-02-2009 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
And Terris package kept calling her name and wiggling on the table if I remember correctly :wink:

I sure did! Kept teasing and taunting me!

tlrnhi 10-02-2009 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bettia
I will sit on the side lines with da mouse.
Every time I get on the chat line it boots me out.

Bettia, just because you cannot get into chat, doesn't mean you cannot join! We post pictures of our goodies, so everyone can see and you can thank your person.
Come join us! You know you want to...it'll be fun!
Come on..I dare you...I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!! :)

sharon b 10-02-2009 09:13 PM

But Terri I told you to send it to me and I would take good care of it for you :wink:

sharon b 10-02-2009 09:15 PM

It really is a BLAST ! I think the first time is the hardest because you don't know what to expect , but after that you relax and enjoy and actually look forward to it :lol:

tlrnhi 10-02-2009 09:26 PM

I know you did Sharon, but with all the goodies that was in there, I was afraid I'd NEVER see it again! lol

trupeach 10-03-2009 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Trupeach....last year it was my birthday for the day that it was to be opened. It's not fair! I'm a day ahead of everyone, so I SHOULD have been able to open it on MY Dec 7 and not everyone else's. Just NOT fair!
<stomping feet>

I agree if you are a day ahead you should open it that day and I wouldn't want you to open it all alone I will be WILLING to make a sacrafice and not wait for everyone else I'll open mine that day too and we can met in chat if I don't get booted from chat.

mcdaniel023 10-03-2009 03:10 AM

I sent you a PM, Shadow. I can't wait. This sounds like so much fun.
You are all soooo funny. No wonder I spend too much time here.

tlrnhi 10-03-2009 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach

Trupeach....last year it was my birthday for the day that it was to be opened. It's not fair! I'm a day ahead of everyone, so I SHOULD have been able to open it on MY Dec 7 and not everyone else's. Just NOT fair!
<stomping feet>

I agree if you are a day ahead you should open it that day and I wouldn't want you to open it all alone I will be WILLING to make a sacrafice and not wait for everyone else I'll open mine that day too and we can met in chat if I don't get booted from chat.

But if we did that, Shadow would hunt us down and SMACK us!
Don't want that happening!

trupeach 10-03-2009 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach

<stomping feet>

But if we did that, Shadow would hunt us down and SMACK us!
Don't want that happening!

SHHHHHHHHH maybe she wouldn't know we did it