Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

Shadow Dancer 10-02-2009 01:54 PM

Uh oh, looks like Terri has some competition this year.... it will be exciting to watch trupeach and Terri when their parcel arrives and they have to wait!! LOL

S.D.

trupeach 10-02-2009 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
Uh oh, looks like Terri has some competition this year.... it will be exciting to watch trupeach and Terri when their parcel arrives and they have to wait!! LOL

S.D.

Wait a minute I have to wait after in arrives????? Is there a certain date that we all open them together?? Panic is setting in, do you mean to tell me there will be a package for me sitting in my living room that I can't open???? Did I make a mistake by signing up for this?? Will I have the will power to not open it. I feel my heart racing this can't be true I must be dreaming or is it a nightmare??? I CANT WAIT!!!!

Shadow Dancer 10-02-2009 02:44 PM

LOL!!! Yes you have to wait until December 13th to open it...we all meet in chat and open our Secret Santa parcels!!

It's okay...just take deep breaths!! LOL :)

S.D.

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 10-02-2009 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach
Thanks for the info Sharon b. Now I can shop haray!!!

I can't believe there are 66 people and signs up just started I am so excited. I feel like a child the anticipation is killing me. I was the child that would search my house when I was young to find all my gifts. Then I would open all my gifts to see what I was getting and then re tape them. I CAN"T STAND HAVING TO WAIT.

My parents would have KILLED me, lol!

NorBanaquilts 10-02-2009 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Thanks for the info Sharon b. Now I can shop haray!!!

I can't believe there are 66 people and signs up just started I am so excited. I feel like a child the anticipation is killing me. I was the child that would search my house when I was young to find all my gifts. Then I would open all my gifts to see what I was getting and then re tape them. I CAN"T STAND HAVING TO WAIT.

My parents would have KILLED me, lol!

Once you are skilled at opening and reclosing they NEVER know :evil:

Iluv2quilt 10-02-2009 03:22 PM

Shadow Dancer, did you get my info? I pm'd you the other day.

sandpat 10-02-2009 03:22 PM

I did that one time...and one time only....I opened up what I thought was a beautiful doll for me and was so excited! Remember when people made those covers for the toasters that had a doll on the top??? It was that for my MOM!!! I've never peeked again....

but last year...my SS package spoke to me everyday and drove me crazy!

trupeach 10-02-2009 03:47 PM

NorBanaquilts....... you say that like you know..heheeh did you do the same thing????

MoodyKim 10-02-2009 03:56 PM

Thank you Chrickett I like Butterflies.

Thank you Shadow Dancer glad to know you got my PM. I will be counting the days til Dec. 13th. This is almost like being a kid again! :lol:

NorBanaquilts 10-02-2009 04:11 PM

NorBanaquilts....... you say that like you know..heheeh did you do the same thing????

Who me? :lol: :lol: :lol: