Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

sandpat 10-17-2009 05:20 AM

I know....I"m not that lucky, you see...you can put the dog outside :?

Teacup 10-17-2009 06:14 AM

:lol: So true...
Maybe you can send hubby to the basement?

Mousie 10-17-2009 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Teacup
:lol: So true...
Maybe you can send hubby to the basement?

lol!

Today's Nice: I wrote a nice, very heartfelt email to a friend! :wink:
Today's Naughty: I am making cupcakes for tomorrow's family reunion, and I am going to eat a few...um, some...hee hee hee :lol:

Debra Mc 10-17-2009 12:20 PM

My nice is I gave encouraging words to ex dil about her new job. I have n't done anything naughty except threatend to kill Dh over his tantrums over his laptop. And it wasn't me, it was the kids. My computer has been sick this week.

trupeach 10-17-2009 01:10 PM

I see a pattern here the naughty is always someone elses fault the dog, the kids the husbands. Come on take responsibility for something LOL

Mousie 10-17-2009 02:05 PM

well Mousie has been very open about the naughty, so I think Santa should be very pleased :mrgreen:
(and also, look the other way, when I eat..munch, chomp, slurp...) :wink:

Teacup 10-17-2009 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach
I see a pattern here the naughty is always someone elses fault the dog, the kids the husbands. Come on take responsibility for something LOL

Actually, I KNEW it was the dog but blamed my husband...so I was knowingly slanderous and stirring up trouble with false accuasations. I plead guilty.

trupeach 10-17-2009 03:21 PM

Actually, I KNEW it was the dog but blamed my husband...so I was knowingly slanderous and stirring up trouble with false accuasations. I plead guilty.

Stirring up trouble....... coal for you my dear!!!!!!!!!

sandpat 10-18-2009 04:58 AM

And actually...it didn't bother DH at ALL to blame the cat...I was the one who got MAD!!!

*runs away to start digging that basement with a shovel as my punishment*

Mousie 10-18-2009 05:31 AM

Teacup, I believe this is one of those occasions where Santa should chuckle and overlook...I think we wives get 'bombarded' so often that sometimes we just want to give them a poke or a stir to satisfy our frustrations. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, girlfriend :wink:
So, in my book, your just in self-defense mode :lol: