Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

Mousie 10-18-2009 05:37 AM

well, it seems I feel a big guilty often, LOL...so here are my present, nice and naughties...
COME OUT ALL YOU GUILTY DOGS AND START BARKING,
OR SANTA IS GOING TO HAVE YOU ON HIS NAUGHTY/COAL LIST! :? :wink:

todays NICE: I supported a friend
(I seem to be good at supporting. I hope I don't come back as some kind of undergarment in next life, lol! :shock: :lol: )
NAUGHTY: I didn't get off computer last night, when hubby first asked me to...but Santa, he is a nag, nag nag... :?
(does it count if I am not REAL sorry...only a little?) :twisted:

charismah 10-18-2009 11:07 AM

I am new to this site--but I would love to join this!

Barbm 10-18-2009 11:30 AM

I haven't checked this in a while- thought I missed a PM for my SS name. Whew, it's only the 18th.

Glad the food talk is over- I'm a fussy eater and I was getting grossed out with the food combinations- I don't like my food to touch. :)

Trying to think if I've been naughty or nice. I always try to be nice and never naughty because I don't like to deal with consequences. Although, I wished my ex dead, so I guess that's naughty- but then I've wished that for years. So it's not naughty anymore, just a wish that won't come true. Here's the best I can come up with-

Nice- I made my family a chocolate cake for dessert tonight since I'm on a diet and can't have any.
Naughty- I ate 2 potato chips on the q.t. All I could think of was chocolate dipped potato chips from a local specialty shop. But they are a real no-no. (I did stop at 2- and they were small ones).

sewnsewer2 10-18-2009 11:55 AM

My naughty and nice, humm.....

Nice... I always think of others before myself and try to accomadate them.

Naughty...I drink too many cokes and don't eat right.

SulaBug 10-18-2009 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by charismah

Hello & Welcome to this site. I am from the Yakima Valley!! :D
I hope you can join our Secrest Santa, it's so much fun.
:D :D :D

sharon b 10-18-2009 02:12 PM

Nice - I went to visit a sick friend
Naughty- Yelled at my male friend ( he went and got me supper ) when he dropped his food on fabric that was all washed and pressed just waiting to be cut out for the 5 inch I spy :twisted: Back to the washer for the fabric ( but hey it will be really clean !)

Janstar 10-18-2009 02:14 PM

Hi Charismah, Welcome to our board! I'm only about 70 miles away from Ephrata. I love your LQS!

Teacup 10-18-2009 02:14 PM

It's not too late yet to sign up, but it's getting close. If you haven't already, go to the first page of this and click on Shadow Dancer's name and send her a private message with the information she requests on the first page. This is my first year to do this as well. It ought to be fun. Glad to have you!

Mousie 10-18-2009 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm
I haven't checked this in a while- thought I missed a PM for my SS name. Whew, it's only the 18th.

Glad the food talk is over- I'm a fussy eater and I was getting grossed out with the food combinations- I don't like my food to touch. :)

Trying to think if I've been naughty or nice. I always try to be nice and never naughty because I don't like to deal with consequences. Although, I wished my ex dead, so I guess that's naughty- but then I've wished that for years. So it's not naughty anymore, just a wish that won't come true. Here's the best I can come up with-

Nice- I made my family a chocolate cake for dessert tonight since I'm on a diet and can't have any.
Naughty- I ate 2 potato chips on the q.t. All I could think of was chocolate dipped potato chips from a local specialty shop. But they are a real no-no. (I did stop at 2- and they were small ones).

girlfriend, your naughties look snow white against some peoples! You have a lot of self control!
I went to a family reunion today and I did not control myself as well, so you are way ahead of me.
Your to be commended! :wink:

Mousie 10-18-2009 04:34 PM

If you haven't read how to join and need any help, just holler!
All you have to do is click on any name on the left and that person's private message button is on the left. I am volunteering to help if you need a mouse's services, lol :wink: