Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

sewjoyce 11-04-2009 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by jamh
just thought i would post a pic of the box so every one else can look at it to and wonder "whats in it"!! theres to many people fron washington so i cant narrow it down!

And then there's always the possibility that they sent it to someone else who sent it to someone else to send to you :twisted:

SulaBug 11-04-2009 08:29 AM

Hey, I am from Washington :D
maybe it's me or maybe it's not!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

k3n 11-04-2009 09:06 AM

And maybe I was in Washington this last week. 8)

Quilt4u 11-04-2009 10:11 AM

Hey I have Family in Washington.
Terri stop teasing Or

dglvr 11-04-2009 10:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I feel bad I'm waiting for what I'm sending to arrive so I can send it.
Hopefully it will get here on time or I'll have to change my plan.
I noticed someone got a package from Yakima Washington.
I'm a couple hours from there but I'm going there to see how my moms house is beings its about 1 mile from the land slide. Her house is right
on the river or maybe in it. Not sure. Luckily they left for Arizona a couple of days before that happened. I have lots of quilts and stuff in her house so I'm going to get them and babysit them. I included a picture of her with the welcome sign I made her. You can see the river in the background.
The welcome sign is a no sew project. If anyone is interested I can post the website.

mom with her welcome sign I made her with the river in background
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14282[/ATTACH]

Quilt4u 11-04-2009 10:44 AM

Hope every thing is all right. Saying prayers.

trupeach 11-04-2009 11:53 AM

My mail arrive and no package..... I AM SAFE ANOTHER DAY!!!!!!! YIPEEEE DOING CARTWHEELS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ducky 11-04-2009 12:00 PM

dglvr, I do like that welcome sign, so if you don't mind I'd like to have the website info.

Sure hope all is well with your mom's house.

mimisharon 11-04-2009 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky
dglvr, I do like that welcome sign, so if you don't mind I'd like to have the website info.

Sure hope all is well with your mom's house.

Me, too, please??? I think it's just beautiful and I am praying your mother's house will be ok.

Mousie, I went shopping today, ready to wrap and send. Whew, what a relief to my mind. I got scared with so many notes about having received packages.

Terri, you teasing and threatening again?

Ducky, I need some inspiration, show me some pretties??? How 'bout you Dancer???

Hugs y'all, off to the sewing room to stand and wonder what I should do!
Sharon

sandpat 11-04-2009 04:07 PM

First, dglvr, I sure hope your Mom's place is ok...I'll be worrying about her..

Now....
YIKES!!!!! I got it!!! I got it!!! And the sneaky SS put SS and my own addy on the return....so I can't even start to guess who its from!!! NO FAIR!!! The sucker is heavy too....well over 3 lbs. :shock: :shock: What the heck would that be?????

I was pondering (well, thats the nice way to put it)...and DH says..."just open it...I won't tell :wink: " then actually winked at me....an ACTUAL wink!!! Can you believe I live with this???? I've already moved it 4 times and that was just this afternoon :shock: Oh my....I don't normally wish for time to fly..but..... :roll: