Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

sandpat 11-06-2009 03:39 PM

Well...we'll miss you tru..so we'll know it got there.

In the meantime...I'm off to jump the fence into Lurkingdom...Ligia...you didn't know that I won Reserve Grand Champion in Show Jumping...did you???? :shock:

And now..I have to go move my box again...I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing up when its behind me...hmmmm....there HAS to be a better place to put that thing!!!

dvseals 11-06-2009 04:01 PM

Trunk of your car maybe?

Mines sittin here on my desk same place it's been since it got here haven't heard a word or squeek out of it either. *Maybe I need a hearing aid?*

sandpat 11-06-2009 04:07 PM

Well, I'd use the trunk, but we only drive a Jeep or a pickup truck...so thats out.

And you might want to go get a hearing check...let us know if you go looking for that box and it has mysteriously moved....on its own...they do that too ya' know!

dvseals 11-06-2009 04:11 PM

awwwwww shucks.. maybe put it in the basement/garage/ a closet/ the attic? hehehehe tho might put in a moisture/critter proof container first.

will think about the hearing thing.. I'm kind of liking the quiet tho ;)

ligia 11-06-2009 04:26 PM

[quote=sandpat]Well...we'll miss you tru..so we'll know it got there.

In the meantime...I'm off to jump the fence into Lurkingdom...Ligia...you didn't know that I won Reserve Grand Champion in Show Jumping...did you???? :shock:

Really ? :lol: Congrats...
There are well known horse competition stars that
live here part of the year ...
See? Tick NICE for me : tip on where I am

sandpat 11-06-2009 04:33 PM

oh...but not TOO nice Ligia.....there are LOTS of horse competition stars!

Ninnie 11-06-2009 04:48 PM

I sure hope mine doesn't come too early :roll: :roll: :roll:
I couldn't stand the suspense of not knowing who it's from :shock: :shock:
DH has to hide my presents every Christmas :oops: :oops: :oops:
I have been known to tear the closet apart looking :roll:
Ok, I admit IT!! I have opened some of mine , and then wrapped them back :oops: :oops:

Sassy Sally 11-06-2009 05:10 PM

I am still waiting for the Post Office to deliver a package to me before I can send my SS. Hope that is not a sign that my SS will be late in getting her package. Oh well, she won't have to look at the box every day until Dec 13.

trupeach 11-06-2009 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Ok, I admit IT!! I have opened some of mine , and then wrapped them back :oops: :oops:

One more standing with me and Terri Opening pretents and then re wrapping them. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trupeach 11-06-2009 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie

One more standing with me and Terri....... Opening presents and then rewrapping them. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!