Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

Debra Mc 11-24-2009 09:49 AM

Changing the subject but does anyone if Shadow is checking into the hospital today or tomorrow? We needs to keep tabs on her & her progress.

trupeach 11-24-2009 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Changing the subject but does anyone if Shadow is checking into the hospital today or tomorrow? We needs to keep tabs on her & her progress.

I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to start a thread of well wishes for her but didn't know if it was permitted.

Debra Mc 11-24-2009 10:02 AM

Peach, Terri might know something but she is probably asleep right now. Guess we can wait till this evening & maybe hear something. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving & all will be well with your family.

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 11-24-2009 10:04 AM

Oh, OH!!!!!! I think I just got my SS package! It doesn't say Secret Santa on it, but I don't want to run the risk of opening it and the gift is not wrapped in paper.... I want to play by the rules and wait.
I just PMd Terri to confirm that my SS lives in Australia, and then I'll know for sure it's the right package!
AAAAAAAHHH, I'm so excited now!! Only 20 days left!

gaigai 11-24-2009 10:31 AM

Y'all better be glad that I didn't join the SS exchange, because I would NEVER agree to wait to open the package. It gets opened when it arrives. In the same way I would never wait for my DQ partner to open mine. You guys are nuts. And some of you are way too snarky, nasty, and mean to each other
for my taste.

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 11-24-2009 10:35 AM

I PMd her earlier just to wish her luck and moral support. Didn't get an answer, but wasn't expecting one either.

mrs theo 11-24-2009 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Not me.. I am the shy quite one :wink: always sitting in a corner behaving myself :lol: 8) :lol:

Mom always said to watch out for the quiet ones :D

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 11-24-2009 11:23 AM

I agree with you. Sent her an email this morning because I was worried about her. Haven't gotten a reply back as yet. Hope she is doing okay.

Quilt4u 11-24-2009 11:35 AM

I just got an other SSbox not the same post mark.First was out of Country. Second one has my address on it. Oh man help me!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

tlrnhi 11-24-2009 12:50 PM

Shadow will contact someone when she is out of hospital and feeling better. No need to start a thread at the moment, but if you do, You'd have to start one in PDA (I think). Would have to check with Patrice on that one.

For those that are asking for her addy.....I'm sorry, but I cannot give it out. Shadow had asked me not to.
Just hold tight..........