Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

Tippy 11-22-2009 11:28 PM

Still have not received my SS box, but I think he is taking the scenic route, or else being held hostage by the post office. I am not worried I know he's on the way and just being thoughtful and not torturing me by being here.. <smile>

diannemc 11-23-2009 07:01 AM

Oh no! I think I put my name and return address on package...How dumb is was that!!! Oh well she can't see inside!!

tigger5464 11-23-2009 07:59 AM

[quote=trupeach

Santa is watching----
go suck an egg :lol: :lol: [/quote]

wow....such angry tempraments.... and I thought that all of this was supposed to be fun. I, myself, have put my package in my sewing room. I was in there over the past couple of days making some things and never once heard it make any sounds until after I left the room. It just needs company is all. IMHO...this is the holiday season and thought that this ss exchange was a great idea. Now I'm not so sure after reading things today. :(

kwhite 11-23-2009 08:08 AM

Tigger this IS a good thing. It is just that some"kids" get overexcited at Christmas and the thought of a gift is too much for them to handle. They act out when they really are good kids but they just haven't learned to control the excitment of the season yet.

Leota 11-23-2009 08:10 AM

Tigger, don't take thier comments serious... They are old hands at this exchange...it's a disfunctional type of fun for them.
SS packages do like company. I put my SS in with the other Christmas packages.

sandpat 11-23-2009 08:33 AM

I'm soo glad to see that other folks are hearing things from their boxes too and to have the secret elf snitching brownies???????? Whats up with that?

I've had to separate my boxes...the imposter and the REAL SS box, they were arguing again....what to do, what to do with them.... I'm pretty sure I know who the imposter is 8)

Tru...when you get banned for talking ugly...you have to send the box to ME!.....didn't you read the rules???? :wink:

Missi 11-23-2009 09:46 AM

Got my SS package - yah. I started to open it cause it was just a plain box then I realized it was my SS present and I stopped I promise I stopped!!!

I mailed mine last week and see the card to go in it is sitting on my desk - guess that will go in the mail today.

Oklahoma Suzie 11-23-2009 10:25 AM

I am still waiting for my SS box. Santa am I on your naughty list?

kwhite 11-23-2009 10:36 AM

Girl put me on the "received my SS package" list. And I promise I am not shaking it, ot thumping it, ot ultrasounding it, or x-raying it, or anything!!! I promise!!!!

OOOOHHHH metal detector!! I gotta go!!.

trupeach 11-23-2009 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I'm soo glad to see that other folks are hearing things from their boxes too and to have the secret elf snitching brownies???????? Whats up with that?

I've had to separate my boxes...the imposter and the REAL SS box, they were arguing again....what to do, what to do with them.... I'm pretty sure I know who the imposter is 8)

Tru...when you get banned for talking ugly...you have to send the box to ME!.....didn't you read the rules???? :wink:

if i have to send it to you then so be it at least i know it is going to a good home and will be loved. kind of like when you ahve to give puppies or kitties away when they reach 6 weeks old.