Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

trupeach 11-23-2009 11:11 AM

[quote=tigger5464]

Originally Posted by trupeach

Santa is watching----
go suck an egg :lol: :lol: [/quote

wow....such angry tempraments.... and I thought that all of this was supposed to be fun. I, myself, have put my package in my sewing room. I was in there over the past couple of days making some things and never once heard it make any sounds until after I left the room. It just needs company is all. IMHO...this is the holiday season and thought that this ss exchange was a great idea. Now I'm not so sure after reading things today. :(

I would like to say my quote was for fun and I assumed everyone know that, I assumed wrong. MOST of us are fooling around. The people that are bantering back and forth are FRIENDS!!!! If anyone takes this as serious they should have a reality check. When you have a child that could die at any second and if you can smile about something is that a bad thing???????

moosegirl 11-23-2009 11:34 AM

I think you gals are having too much fun, I'll have to join next time. Moosegirl

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 11-23-2009 11:37 AM

I received an envelope from SS today. It came from Canada.

trupeach 11-23-2009 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by OrchidQuiltFish(OQF)
I received an envelope from SS today. It came from Canada.

quick hide it some place before it starts to talk to you thats when the real trouble begins. :lol: :lol:

chewboo 11-23-2009 11:52 AM

i just have to address what trupeach said being on this chat since june many have become like family and when they do say something it just rolls off my back the longer you are on this site the more you realize that and the closer we all become

LEAVE YOUR PACKAGE ALONE

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 11-23-2009 12:02 PM

I will leave it at work until December 11th. I am very busy at work because out office is short staff and I have to help out in another department so I am rarely at my desk.

Our Christmas Gala is on the 12th so I really won't be bothered with it until the 13th. Just hope I don't forget it, then I will be at home without a present. :( :(

Ninnie 11-23-2009 12:13 PM

My SS package arrived today!! :D DH brought it in and placed it on top of the refrigerator, where i can't reach :shock: :shock: So, I have no idea what it feels like. He won't be here tomorrow, so i can get a chair and reach it,and then play with it some :D :D Unless he hides it somewhere while I'm not looking :roll: :roll: Thank you SS, it has arrived safe and sound!

sewhappy57 11-23-2009 12:43 PM

Okay so how good am I! Hosted my guild meeting the other day and on my sewing table sat my SS package (YES untouched) they all asked about it, I told them about our exchange. All of them told me to open it and how nobody would ever know. I stood my ground and told them they don't know Shadow and Terri there's no way in heck I'm touching that thing until the 13th
Okay I ready for my pats on the back now! :D

Leota 11-23-2009 01:03 PM

ooops ;D
You may have to put another gifty in the card... $10 gift card ???? ;)

Leota 11-23-2009 01:05 PM

pat pat pat :D You did good :D
outsiders just don't understand the standards we have in this group...ha ha