Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

Barbm 11-13-2009 01:19 PM

Lady at LQS says to me- I wish you had my name for SS- I love the fabric choices!

Ahhh, with much sorrow I bid adeiu to my package in the morning. I held it as long as I could- trying to make my SS person sit on the edge of her seat a wee bit longer. Had fun with it- I wouldn't mind receiving all the goodies inside! (In fact I bought myself some fq too!)

ligia 11-13-2009 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by billswife99

I All of you international swappers DON'T READ THE LABEL!!!!!

Deal !! :mrgreen:

joannl 11-13-2009 02:15 PM

I'd say quilt tools and/or fabric. Patterns seem really personal, maybe a kit?
jo

sandpat 11-13-2009 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by ligia

Well, we FINALLY have some firm idea that Lurkingdom is NOT part of the USA~...now on to figure out the other clues!

Mousie 11-13-2009 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by k3n

Ligia, you've changed your avatar, are those blue parrots a clue to your whereabouts? :mrgreen:

Yes, K,
2 blue clues :wink:

I love those parrots! :D

Mousie 11-13-2009 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Well, we FINALLY have some firm idea that Lurkingdom is NOT part of the USA~...now on to figure out the other clues!

if she spoke with an accent, I'd guess South America...and if that were right, she might be our first. Have we ever had a member from S. America?
Hmmm, some kind of jungle dweller, lol. Ligia are you on Guam?????
Terri, do you have parrots over there?

Well, hubby picked up the mail, and guess what?
I got another package. The box I got Monday said ???
This is a squishy and says: Kris Kringle.
I'm not sure if it is a part two or from another sweetie :D , but it does have a note on it, that says not to open until December 13th, with a happy face.
I wonder which one I should open first.
Well, since the box came first, maybe start with that one?
Unlike all of you, that can't wait to find out, who your Santa is,...I want to savor it. Mousie never wastes anything :lol:

trupeach 11-13-2009 05:23 PM

Here's the scoop on the packages being ripped or having holes. I spoke to the post master ( not my mailman) today. If the package doesn't have a local addy when it goes to the post office or the return addy is the same as the send to addy the post office checks to see what is in the package but poking or ripping it. They wouldn't even take my package as it has all stamps on it. Now I have to try and resend it. 9/11 is responsible for even screwing up the US mail service.

trupeach 11-13-2009 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by sandpat

if she spoke with an accent, I'd guess South America...and if that were right, she might be our first. Have we ever had a member from S. America?

Well, hubby picked up the mail, and guess what?
I got another package. The box I got Monday said ???
This is a squishy and says: Kris Kringle.
I'm not sure if it is a part two or from another sweetie :D , but it does have a note on it, that says not to open until December 13th, with a happy face.
I wonder which one I should open first.
Well, since the box came first, maybe start with that one?
Unlike all of you, that can't wait to find out, who your Santa is,...I want to savor it. Mousie never wastes anything :lol:

Miss Mouse you have 2 hands or whatever they are called open them both at once. Is the face looking at you and talking to you??? Did you sniff it to see if it has a smell to it.

ligia 11-13-2009 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Mousie never wastes anything :lol:

((((( :shock: )))))

beckyw 11-13-2009 05:45 PM

I sent out my secret santa package today. This weekend I need to get my Quilt for November and December Quilt exchange done. I have got the top done. Needs to be quilted and the binding put on. This is getting real exciting.