Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

k3n 11-02-2009 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by ligia

Had to google "chocolate candy corn" ... :shock:
the only sweet I eat is chocolate: plain, bitter, with almonds, hazelnuts, dark. Too much.
Not sure how to classify it; nice or naughty.
Have the same doubt regarding lettuce . 8)
Plenty of juicy tasty fruits in Lurkingdom and I like most of them. :D

Ligia I'm nearly beside myself here trying to work out where you're from!!! :shock: :lol:

sewnsewer2 11-02-2009 10:12 AM

Today...

Nice... I mailed out my SS package!

Naughty... well the day isn't over yet, there may be one if DH doesn't quite giving me a raft of ---- and picking on me! :lol:

Debra Mc 11-02-2009 10:16 AM

Must be something in the air. Dh is & has been working on my last nerve for 2 weeks. He is going out of town for 2 days so maybe he'll come back in better mood.

Mousie 11-02-2009 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Must be something in the air. Dh is & has been working on my last nerve for 2 weeks. He is going out of town for 2 days so maybe he'll come back in better mood.

sorry sewnsewer2...want me to send you a nerf baseball bat, so you can AL-KABONG him? :lol:
Deb, if your last nerve has lasted two weeks...you deserve an award!
My hubby is not on a kick, he is naturally from a
pick-on-you-when-i'm-bored, kind of family! :?
We met 34 years ago. Why did I think this was sooo cute? :roll: :lol:

Shelanie 11-02-2009 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

sorry sewnsewer2...want me to send you a nerf baseball bat, so you can AL-KABONG him? :lol:

Looks like you need to give him a honey-do-list so he isn't bored any more. That would shut my H up real quick :D

sewnsewer2 11-02-2009 10:32 AM

YES!! Send me 2 so I can get him with both hands!!

Quilt4u 11-02-2009 10:36 AM

Naughty: nothing
Good: I stayed home sick Did not have my GS over for Halloween :cry: :cry: :cry:

trupeach 11-02-2009 10:42 AM

Miss Mousie what are you doing out and about in the day light don't you know you are only suppose to come out at night???? some mouse you are. i don't think you are a mouse at all i think you are hunam just hidding behind that cute little mouse image and how would we know any different in the world of cyber space. :?

sewnsewer2 11-02-2009 10:52 AM

[quote=Shelanie]

Looks like you need to give him a honey-do-list so he isn't bored any more. That would shut my H up real quick :D [/quote

That doesn't work on my DH :( his honey-do-list is longer than what I could give him to do and he's real SLOW at doing things! :lol: :lol: :lol: Too pickey I guess.

Quilt4u 11-02-2009 11:17 AM

Sending mine out Friday. have a few extar goodies to add.