Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

trupeach 11-02-2009 02:34 PM

[quote=Debra Mc]Allright, so I went over budget. Quarter & boil me. I want my pal to have something really nice. It's something I would keep for myself & I really deserve it. Like we all do. So I won't tell if you went over. Does that fall under naughty.[/quote

No that falls under nice. :D :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dvseals 11-02-2009 02:55 PM

Tru Guess what?
My SS package arrived today, has yours arrived yet? :twisted:

sandpat 11-02-2009 04:07 PM

I've gone a smidge over too....I hope that boiling oil isn't too terribly painful!

trupeach 11-02-2009 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by dvseals
Tru Guess what?
My SS package arrived today, has yours arrived yet? :twisted:

Pooh on you.........no mine hasn't arrived if it did rest assured everyone would have known.

Mousie 11-02-2009 04:15 PM

Shelanie to quiltncrazy
Looks like you need to give him a honey-do-list so he isn't bored any more. That would shut my H up real quick :D [/quote]

now there's an idea I can wrap my little mousie brain around! :wink:

Mousie 11-02-2009 04:17 PM

quiltncrazy to sewnsewer2:
sorry sewnsewer2...want me to send you a nerf baseball bat, so you can AL-KABONG him? :lol:

sewnsewer2:
YES!! Send me 2 so I can get him with both hands!![/quote]

Now that's what I'm screamin'!
I'll get four and me and you can be a bang up team on them hubbies :lol:

sandpat 11-02-2009 04:22 PM

Now don't you guys know you can get more done with "honey" than meanness??? :D

(Especially if you put a liiittlte drop of that sleepy med in the honey) :twisted:

Mousie 11-02-2009 04:22 PM

trupeach to Mousie:
Miss Mousie what are you doing out and about in the day light don't you know you are only suppose to come out at night???? some mouse you are. i don't think you are a mouse at all i think you are hunam just hidding behind that cute little mouse image and how would we know any different in the world of cyber space. :? [/quote]

Like I toldja Peachy, I'm domesticated and civilized. I ain't one of them night running filthy varmint rats! sheesh! :shock:
Me thinks you watch too many cartoons. :mrgreen:
I'm a modern mouse who likes to shop for clothes, shoes, girly things and lots and lots of fabrics :P .
I have a Mr. Mouse. 8)
I don't have time for night running, and I DON'T break into ppl's houses. You don't have a mouse bias, do you Peachy? :roll:

Mousie 11-02-2009 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Hey mousey, you been married as long as I have. He also comes from a teasing family. He really does have so much to do. Goes to college on Mon nites. Tue reg job & if in town little league pratice football. He is president of league. Wed & Thursday what ever, reg job. Fri at home, works out of house & Fri nite football. Home games he announces. Sat morning we do Little league football. Sun evenings has to study & we are raising 5 & 3 year old DGS. Also have 16 year old DS. So yes I do yell a lot. You can only clean up the 3 year old messes so many times before you lose it a little. Thank God for Black Cohash Complex or I would be crazy.

wow, your hubs is busy...and so are you, I might add!
Don't yell, they learn to tune out, deb. Pick up on what they like most, and use it as a teaching tool. Will save your sanity.
What is Black Cohash Complex?
yup, been married forever. I was a mere babe when he robbed the cradle :mrgreen:

Mousie 11-02-2009 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by billswife99
Umm, question. What would happen to us if we go a wee bit over the spending limit? Would we be banned from the next one? :roll:

well, lol, I'm not calculating too close. You know how we quilters like to round up the numbers :wink: