Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

trupeach 11-04-2009 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
There sure are some evil people out there........muhahahahaha!!
And just think, someone could have sent the package to someone else and had them mail it out to you to throw you off as to who sent it. Who would do that? Hmmm......I wonder???? muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Terri don't give my secrets away. :wink: :wink:

tlrnhi 11-04-2009 05:50 PM

Last year, the person I was sending to got 2 mailings from me. I mailed the package off, then when I got back into my van, I noticed the card didn't make it into the box. Went back into post office for stamp and mailed that off. lol

Tru...I know you wouldn't do anything like that! You are just too sweet (just like peaches) to do anything mean, cruel and rotten. lmao
And, just like me,,,,I would NEVER, EVER think of doing anything like that. I'm sweet and innocent. When I recieve my package, I just let it sit and I don't touch it until it is time to open it. I'm a good girl!!!

ligia 11-04-2009 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
No you don't want to break anything.

Quilt4u, I just love the way you just sit there, so calmly sewing away, and just as calmly, comment once in a while, with some sage advice :wink:

Oh Mousieee .... you ARE funny !!

trupeach 11-04-2009 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Last year, the person I was sending to got 2 mailings from me. I mailed the package off, then when I got back into my van, I noticed the card didn't make it into the box. Went back into post office for stamp and mailed that off. lol

Tru...I know you wouldn't do anything like that! You are just too sweet (just like peaches) to do anything mean, cruel and rotten. lmao
And, just like me,,,,I would NEVER, EVER think of doing anything like that. I'm sweet and innocent. When I recieve my package, I just let it sit and I don't touch it until it is time to open it. I'm a good girl!!!

That's right Terri ,you and I are sweet we are the victims here everyone else is evil.

ligia 11-04-2009 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
And maybe I was in Washington this last week. 8)

It wasn´t me :roll:

K, where are you in France, north, south, centre ?
Inquiring minds , you know ... 8)

Ducky 11-04-2009 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach

Originally Posted by Ducky
When I signed up for this Secret Santa thingy, I thought, "Hey, no sweat. I can wait until December 13 to open it." HA! The box was waiting for me when I got home from work. Man, oh man!!!!! First I had to shake it. No clue. Then I put it up on a shelf so I wouldn't look at it........then moved it to the hutch so I wouldn't look at it.........now it's staring at me in my sewing room. Egad! This is harder than I thought! :shock: Oh, and just how evil is this? "Part 1" was written on the box!

Looks to me like the eyes on the smiley would follow you around, you know like those pictures that whereever you stand in the room the eyes are looking at you. Ducky I think the smiley is looking at you and calling your name. Here ducky, ducky come open me. :twisted: :twisted:

Perhaps I should put a blindfold on it......those little eyes are watching my every move.....

trupeach 11-04-2009 06:44 PM

[quote=Ducky]

When I signed up for this Secret Santa thingy, I thought, "Hey, no sweat. I can wait until December 13 to open it." HA! The box was waiting for me when I got home from work. Man, oh man!!!!! First I had to shake it. No clue. Then I put it up on a shelf so I wouldn't look at it........then moved it to the hutch so I wouldn't look at it.........now it's staring at me in my sewing room. Egad! This is harder than I thought! :shock: Oh, and just how evil is this? "Part 1" was written on the box!

Looks to me like the eyes on the smiley would follow you around, you know like those pictures that whereever you stand in the room the eyes are looking at you. Ducky I think the smiley is looking at you and calling your name. Here ducky, ducky come open me. :twisted: :twisted: [/quote

Perhaps I should put a blindfold on it......those little eyes are watching my every move.....

and you know that the box knows that you know it's watching you!!!

Ducky 11-04-2009 06:57 PM

:shock: Uh-huh, uh-huh. Yup, it knows I know that it knows. :shock:

trupeach 11-04-2009 07:03 PM

:shock: Uh-huh, uh-huh. Yup, it knows I know that it knows. :shock:

I think you should just flip over and show that box your butt... that will tell the box a thing or two.

Mousie 11-04-2009 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by ligia

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
No you don't want to break anything.

Quilt4u, I just love the way you just sit there, so calmly sewing away, and just as calmly, comment once in a while, with some sage advice :wink:

Oh Mousieee .... you ARE funny !!

well, thank you, ligia, but hang around if that turned your giggle box over! :wink:
You sure that ain't a quilt in that picture?
If it's strips of fabric sewn together it's quilted.
So, if we add 'ted' to the mix,...it's a quil-ted object-project, right?
fess up, you know you want to! :mrgreen: