Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

Quilt4u 10-19-2009 08:29 AM

OK Naughty for the weekend DH and I fought I therw out the roses he gave me. But on the Nice side. I cleaned up the place did the lundry did the hallways to the appartments all on Friday. Made Lamb shanks, homemade spaghetti sauce, chili, corn chowder, an apple pie, a peach pie. roast chicken with stuffing.

AtHomeSewing 10-19-2009 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
YES!!! WOO HOO! Everybody has until 10-23-09, or maybe through the 23rd!
So, you have four more days, counting today! woo hoo! athomesewing, so glad your joining :D

Then come back and name your recent nice and naughty for fun!
I wish more would come out of the woodwork...maybe their naughties are tooo naughty????
Santa knows all anyway, lol! :wink:

Whew, I can't believe I nearly missed this!

Okay, it's still morning here....give me a little time to get naughty! :D

Mousie 10-19-2009 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
OK Naughty for the weekend DH and I fought I therw out the roses he gave me. But on the Nice side. I cleaned up the place did the lundry did the hallways to the appartments all on Friday. Made Lamb shanks, homemade spaghetti sauce, chili, corn chowder, an apple pie, a peace pie. roast chicken with stuffing.

wow, can we fight? lol! :P
I bet the peace pie tasted best :wink:

Mousie 10-19-2009 08:38 AM

Nice for 10-19-09: I didn't gloat when hubby came back with the fix-it, item...I mentioned earlier.

Naughty: I didn't gloat openly, but bc I am right, I feel vindicated.
That's not naughty is it? I gotta rethink what a naughty is. I think I been getting the shaft!
Um, Santa? I think you may owe me a few more presents from past years. :lol:

trupeach 10-19-2009 08:45 AM

Nice..... I told my aunt she could live with me since she might have no place to live

Naughty....... Nothing, when you have a child that could perish at anytime you are your very best. You don't want to piss anyone off

Quilt4u 10-19-2009 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach
Nice..... I told my aunt she could live with me since she might have no place to live

Naughty....... Nothing, when you have a child that could perish at anytime you are your very best. You don't want to piss anyone off

Sorry to hear this prayers are being sent out as i send this.

gramqlts 10-19-2009 11:32 AM

Trupeach,got my box as I was leaving for work. Gotta go and be at work in ten mins. Will check this tonite when I get home. Plan to open my box in morning unless you are still up when I get home a little after 11 tonite. Talk to you later. Sandy

ligia 10-19-2009 11:49 AM

May I name my vote for the best naughty :twisted: , may I ? may I ?? :lol:
Wow ...... LOL LOL :mrgreen:

sewnsewer2 10-19-2009 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by ligia

May I name my vote for the best naughty :twisted: , may I ? may I ?? :lol:
Wow ...... LOL LOL :mrgreen:

Sure, go ahead! :lol:

Gramakitten 10-19-2009 12:44 PM

I would like to be in.