Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

ligia 10-14-2009 04:36 PM

Hi everyone !

I´m new , out of the lurkingdom. 8)
I have already my SS , which means I am overseas. :)
As far as I know there´s no one from my country on QB. :shock:

Mousie 10-14-2009 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by ligia
Hi everyone !

I´m new , out of the lurkingdom. 8)
I have already my SS , which means I am overseas. :)
As far as I know there´s no one from my country on QB. :shock:

Your right, I don't know anybody, from Lurkingdom! :lol:

trupeach 10-14-2009 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
I WANT MY NAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? I have to wait? How come? It's not fair....Oh, I see, I'm a grown up and have to wait??? B
ut it works for my kids most of the time!!!! Okay, I'll wait my turn...:(

You didn't do it right you have to throw yourself on the ground and kick.

sandpat 10-14-2009 06:58 PM

GRRR....missing notices again!!! Had to read oh....a million pages to catch up! AND I'm not telling if I have a name or not...so there all you "feriners...and newbies from lurkingdom".....betcha' wish you knew!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esqmommy 10-14-2009 07:01 PM

Oh yea, I have to lay on the floor to accomplish my tantrum. How about I just stand here and hold my breath until you give me my name?

I'm holding....

Getting blue...

Getting bluer.... :evil: :evil:

Is it helping? I want my SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debra Mc 10-14-2009 07:10 PM

Hey Trupeach. I run our little league concession stand & you won't believe what we sell tons of. French fries with nacho chees & chili. This & chili cheese nachos are our best sellers. It's crazy what we sell. The kids love pickle pops which are frozen pickle juice in the small condiments cups. Can't keep enough of them made. Want more culture shock. Have a mother from Kansas & dad from Texas. To say the least meals were never boring. Didn't have cornbread dressing till after we all married & mom learned to make it
from our southern boys. We still have both kinds Thanksgiving & Christmas.Be fun to exchange recipes.

trupeach 10-14-2009 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Oh yea, I have to lay on the floor to accomplish my tantrum. How about I just stand here and hold my breath until you give me my name?

I'm holding....

Getting blue...

Getting bluer.... :evil: :evil:

Is it helping? I want my SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you OK or did you make yourself pass out??? silly girl

sharon b 10-14-2009 07:12 PM

And the fun has begun :wink:

trupeach 10-14-2009 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Hey Trupeach. I run our little league concession stand & you won't believe what we sell tons of. French fries with nacho chees & chili. This & chili cheese nachos are our best sellers. It's crazy what we sell. The kids love pickle pops which are frozen pickle juice in the small condiments cups. Can't keep enough of them made. Want more culture shock. Have a mother from Kansas & dad from Texas. To say the least meals were never boring. Didn't have cornbread dressing till after we all married & mom learned to make it
from our southern boys. We still have both kinds Thanksgiving & Christmas.Be fun to exchange recipes.

After reading this I think someone better send me a barf bag. Ups to late does anyone have mouth wash.

Debra Mc 10-14-2009 07:19 PM

The cheese fries aren't bad but chili is a little much. Got to go sew so talk with tomorrow.