Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

k3n 10-14-2009 10:07 AM

Esq and Jenell - you're narrowing it down for me because if you'd got me you'd know already - so now my list of POSSIBLE Santas is only, ermm 100 and something! :mrgreen:

billswife99 10-14-2009 10:28 AM

Ha! Who says having a hissy fit doesn't work?

I got my na-ame, I got my na-ame, nanny nanny boo boo! :mrgreen:

Jim's Gem 10-14-2009 10:31 AM

I have my name too!!! :) :) :)

Ninnie 10-14-2009 10:38 AM

I don't have my name yet?
Guess I have to wait also

BlueChicken 10-14-2009 10:57 AM

*dances around room skiting*

I have my name too! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have a question (listen to all those sighs! ;-) )

Will it matter if the person realises who sent them their present once they've opened it? I'd really like to send some uniquely NZ stuff, but it will be a dead giveaway as soon as they open it. I can "do" generic so they don't know, but we have some very cool things here you guys don't get.

k3n 10-14-2009 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken

Will it matter if the person realises who sent them their present once they've opened it? I'd really like to send some uniquely NZ stuff, but it will be a dead giveaway as soon as they open it. I can "do" generic so they don't know, but we have some very cool things here you guys don't get.

Blue - we're supposed to put a note INSIDE the package to say who we are, so it's only secret until we actually open it! So send those kiwis and Maori swords and whatever else you were thinking of! :D

BlueChicken 10-14-2009 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by BlueChicken

Blue - we're supposed to put a note INSIDE the package to say who we are, so it's only secret until we actually open it! So send those kiwis and Maori swords and whatever else you were thinking of! :D

DOH!

Don't you just hate people who don't read the instructions! LOL

Sorry, I completely missed that bit! Been trying to catch up on days worth of internet so just been skimming.

I feel happy now! :D

sharon b 10-14-2009 12:27 PM

When mine came last year the return name was Secret Santa, so I hide the WHOLE box from myself ! LOL I didn't even open the outside box , because I was fearful I might get tempted or the inside wouldn't be wrapped. And I intend to hide it again from myself this year, out of sight out of mind :wink:

STAR 10-14-2009 12:32 PM

I may have to hand it over to DH for hiding!! :oops: but I wonder if he would peek???? :shock: :lol:

trupeach 10-14-2009 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
When mine came last year the return name was Secret Santa, so I hide the WHOLE box from myself ! LOL I didn't even open the outside box , because I was fearful I might get tempted or the inside wouldn't be wrapped. And I intend to hide it again from myself this year, out of sight out of mind :wink:

I envy you what self control. I wonder if they still sell those ex ray vision glasses that you could buy from the back of a comic book. I think I need some of those.