Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

trupeach 10-14-2009 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
When mine came last year the return name was Secret Santa, so I hide the WHOLE box from myself ! LOL I didn't even open the outside box , because I was fearful I might get tempted or the inside wouldn't be wrapped. And I intend to hide it again from myself this year, out of sight out of mind :wink:

I envy you what self control. I wonder if they still sell those ex ray vision glasses that you could buy from the back of a comic book. I think I need some of those.

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 10-14-2009 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
When do we get our names? I already have my gift, just waiting to see if they want a special kind of fattie. Mousie you should be a comedian.

I think everyone else gets their names on the 24th?

jazs2 10-14-2009 01:39 PM

I'm not sure if I posted. But if I didn't I'm posting now.
I sent a private message to join this swap.
Linda B

Debra Mc 10-14-2009 03:25 PM

I think this is so much fun. You not only get a gift but now you can also get a pen pal. It is so neat to think of what you might get from around the world. Even here in the USA everybody gets different stuff than what you get in your native state. Use to have friend that lived in North Carolina for a few years. Whne he came home he stocked up on Big Red soda, Albert's Hot SAuce, bought cowboy boots & Wrangler jeans because he couldn't get them in NC. BBQ is not the same here as in other states. Even Taco Bell tastes different in other states than here. We are all unique in our own special ways. Can hardly wait.

OdessaQuilts 10-14-2009 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach

When mine came last year the return name was Secret Santa, so I hide the WHOLE box from myself ! LOL I didn't even open the outside box , because I was fearful I might get tempted or the inside wouldn't be wrapped. And I intend to hide it again from myself this year, out of sight out of mind :wink:

I envy you what self control. I wonder if they still sell those ex ray vision glasses that you could buy from the back of a comic book. I think I need some of those.

peach, I want some of them, too! This is going to be hard (to wait, that is!)

Odessa

Mousie 10-14-2009 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by JRSAY
sew if i get you all you really want is cheese????????

LOL...um...not all :wink:
I'm very fond of it, but a mouse cannot live on cheese alone :lol:
I might develop a fabric deficiency :wink:

trupeach 10-14-2009 04:08 PM

I think this is so much fun. You not only get a gift but now you can also get a pen pal. It is so neat to think of what you might get from around the world. Even here in the USA everybody gets different stuff than what you get in your native state. Use to have friend that lived in North Carolina for a few years. Whne he came home he stocked up on Big Red soda, Albert's Hot SAuce, bought cowboy boots & Wrangler jeans because he couldn't get them in NC. BBQ is not the same here as in other states. Even Taco Bell tastes different in other states than here. We are all unique in our own special ways. Can hardly wait.

you are right and who in their right mind puts mustard and ketchup on hamburgers??? no one in NY

Mousie 10-14-2009 04:09 PM

When do we get our names? I already have my gift, just waiting to see if they want a special kind of fattie. Mousie you should be a comedian.

I tried that once...I was outstanding in my field...
nobody laughed,...course it was just me and the cows! :lol:

Mousie 10-14-2009 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach

aw, peach! I was gonna send you some of those...
and if I do...you will be looking at eyeballs looking back at you! :lol:
So I'm gonna write a big fat note: What are you looking at, Janice? :mrgreen:

Mousie 10-14-2009 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by jazs2
I'm not sure if I posted. But if I didn't I'm posting now.
I sent a private message to join this swap.
Linda B

:D woo hoo! :D