Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

coconuts 10-11-2009 12:20 PM

Yes, I want to join the secret Santa. Enjoyed the Easter Bunny exchange, so this will be fun, I'm sure.

trupeach 10-11-2009 12:32 PM

WHHHHHHAT there is an Easter Bunny Exchange??????? i didn't know that.

Janstar 10-11-2009 01:14 PM

Yes trupeach, we use anything for an excuse to exchange FQs and little goodies! There's Valentine's day and and--- Such fun!! Just stick around!

Tink's Mom 10-11-2009 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Maybe I'll see if I can train one of the furry kids to "open" the package. ;)

:shock: I think that Terri has been working with Big Boy to do a big belly flop from a high up shelf, and squish the package open... :lol: Note to self: If I get Terri, nothing breakable in her package! :lol:

trupeach 10-11-2009 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Janstar
Yes trupeach, we use anything for an excuse to exchange FQs and little goodies! There's Valentine's day and and--- Such fun!! Just stick around!

This is too good to be true.... are you saying that there are exchanges for ALL hoildays? Do we have to open them at the same time (you know I can't wait) or do we open them when we get them???? I never get gifts except from my 2 children and with school loans ect I always tell them not to get me anything. I sometimes get a gift for my birthday or Christmas from my best friend but not often with the economy the way it is. I know I am just rambling, sorry.

sewjoyce 10-11-2009 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach

This is too good to be true.... are you saying that there are exchanges for ALL hoildays? Do we have to open them at the same time (you know I can't wait) or do we open them when we get them???? I never get gifts except from my 2 children and with school loans ect I always tell them not to get me anything. I sometimes get a gift for my birthday or Christmas from my best friend but not often with the economy the way it is. I know I am just rambling, sorry.

Well, it seems that we ALL love to get presents as well as give them here on the Quilt Board! You're not alone when it comes to not getting many presents!! So a "squishy" is always welcome anytime as well as on holidays! :D

trupeach 10-11-2009 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Originally Posted by trupeach

Well, it seems that we ALL love to get presents as well as give them here on the Quilt Board! You're not alone when it comes to not getting many presents!! So a "squishy" is always welcome anytime as well as on holidays! :D

I am already thinking about things to make and gifts to buy for all the hoildays.. I love making things as gifts I hope I get people who like to eat because I love to cook. Just a heads up who ever I get for SS I hope you like homemade Jam.

jazs2 10-11-2009 01:51 PM

Love to join also sent my pm
Linda B

jazs2 10-11-2009 01:53 PM

I would love to join this swap. I sent my pm
hugs Linda B

mimisharon 10-11-2009 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I used to have fish, but had to give them away when we moved.
But, one drawback of fish. You can't curl up with them when you are cold. Kittys keep you nice and warm! :)

But I can go off and they have enough to eat not to worry about them...warm is the quilts, just add an extra! :roll: