Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

Mousie 10-15-2009 11:33 AM

DD #3...used to eat potted meat sandwhiches with my DH. She was the youngest and very naive.
When she was nine, one day, DH asked her if she knew what was in it?
She said no.
He said, "eyes, tongues and b*ttholes!"
DD: :shock:
She never ate it again :roll:
Hubby still thinks it's funny! :D
I didn't think he should be feeding my baby those innerds to start with, but hey, I was just the mama! :roll:

sandpat 10-15-2009 12:43 PM

Oh heck....now ROFLMAO!!! I'll have to tell DH about whats in that can...you DO know that SPAM is roadkill...no really....read the label...mechanically processed meat...now if that ain't roadkill...what is???? And no, I don't eat it. :lol:

Debra Mc 10-15-2009 12:56 PM

The only canned meat I eat is Albacore tuna. I told my DSIL that hotdogs were made out of lips & aholes & he won't touch them. Now some folks like coon, armadillo & possum but not this little southern girl. The weirdest thing I like is frog legs. Taste like chicken, pure white like fish. Some folks eat gator. We have crawfish boils here just like Louisana & I love them but DH won't touch. Says he's not gonna work that hard for a meal. My mom says that my grandmother would take a beef heart & stuff it with dressing. Sounds gross but she said it was good. Don't like organ meat. Always heard Mickey D's chicken nuggets were feet, beaks & cow eyes. I gotta stop, gettin nausea.

trupeach 10-15-2009 01:25 PM

I am so sorry ladies I just can't read about SS stuff with you talking about this gross disgusting stuff we have been calling food. LOL

sandpat 10-15-2009 02:47 PM

Yes....lets get back to the pretty packages and the Secret Santa!!!! I'm still not gonna tell if I got a name or not.....nananananananna!

Ninnie 10-15-2009 03:00 PM

If the names are being given out on the Naughty or Nice line, Nice being first, then I'll probably be last :roll: :roll:
But I do have fun being Naughty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ligia 10-15-2009 04:43 PM

Good evening ... or should I say
good night ... even good morning to aussies and kiwis ?
Anyway ... Hi !

ligia 10-15-2009 04:45 PM

[quote=quiltncrazy]

Originally Posted by ligia
Hi everyone !

Your right, I don't know anybody, from Lurkingdom! :lol:

now you know ! :)

ligia 10-15-2009 05:03 PM

[quote=Baren*eh*ked_canadian]

Originally Posted by ligia
Hi everyone !

Hmmmm, now you've got me wondering where you're from!

Lurkingdom !
I visited you on Facebook ,
Combien de quilts avez-vous déjà fait ??????[i]

ligia 10-15-2009 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach

Originally Posted by sharon b
Lurkingdom... I think it is east of the UK ! LOL

I thought Lurkingdom was by the Bermuda triangle. All the people there seem to get lost and wander around aimlessly.

Afloat ! :cry: