Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

trupeach 10-28-2009 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by ligia

Mailed today a box to my SS in Ohio. Hope it gets there soon.
8)

OH KNOW I am in Ohio please don't let it be me I won't be able to stand it having a box so soon.

Shadow Dancer 10-28-2009 09:42 AM

Suzic46, I sent your info to you the night of October 23rd. I pasted the original message with your person's information to you in a PM.

S.D.

beachlady 10-28-2009 11:22 AM

I have all my stuff for my SS lady or guy and it will be in the mail soon. Don't get out much!!! Hope you like everything I bought you.

Tink's Mom 10-28-2009 03:21 PM

I think I have almost everything for my SS gift!!!But I'm going on a trip this weekend and I know that there is a great quilt shop in town. So I will wait to send it until I get back. I just might find something extra special at that shop. Hehe!

sandpat 10-28-2009 03:28 PM

I'm still plotting...oops...I mean thinking about the gifts for my special SS! I do have a few things..I have some ideas. I think I will make a special gift for this...person... Still have plenty of time until mailing...see???? I'm not sooo mean that I'll mail it waaayyy too early!

ligia 10-28-2009 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I'm not sooo mean that I'll mail it waaayyy too early!

its waaayyy too funny !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ligia 10-28-2009 03:37 PM

aww, I hate that fabrics cost so much in other countries...sounds like they need new RULERS, lol...land of all great quilting laws...
:D[/quote]

smarty mousie ...

sandpat 10-28-2009 03:50 PM

Poor little mousie's crown would probably crush her though...we'll have to think of another title other than "Queen"...and we'll have to whip her up another type of regal dress....**thinking***

Mousie 10-28-2009 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Poor little mousie's crown would probably crush her though...we'll have to think of another title other than "Queen"...and we'll have to whip her up another type of regal dress....**thinking***

does Mousie even dare ask??? :mrgreen:
I'll take Princess Mousie, thank you. Patti be good to me, and I'll let you open the new shipments when they come in. You will be frisked before leaving the royal fabric room though. Of course you will be paid in fabrics for this special privilege. Princess Mousie is not stingy :wink:

sandpat 10-29-2009 05:19 AM

OK...I guess its a small tiara and the we'll add some sparkle to the dress you have on...you are waving that "royal stick"...whats that thing called??? I'm not sure about that frisking part...makes me think you don't really trust me :roll: I'm gonna have to think about that....may even have to have a talk with the royal "taster"...you know the one who makes sure theres no De-Con in your food??????? Maybe you should rethink that frisking part. :shock: