Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

jaba 11-02-2012 04:54 AM

Sulabug I think you protest too much. Vanogay ....don't share no matter how nice she's pretending to be. You know she thinks you'll send her part of it for being sooooo thoughtful to you :)

Vanogay 11-02-2012 05:55 AM

jaba, you and I spent too much time on the benches elsewhere - we're 'buds'. I'll let you peek over my shoulder (not on the broken arm side, though) and we'll see what's in those boxes. Then we'll decide whether to share or not!;)

jaba 11-02-2012 06:22 AM

WOW! That sounds great to me, at least your giving me a 50/50 chance. Better get my plane ticket now and get there quick, your house might get a little crowded even with window peepers.

travelinggramma 11-02-2012 09:30 AM

Wait just a minute Vahogay - if you have a broken arm then you can't quilt so much - and if you can't quilt so much than you don't need to have that package......And since the rest of you are bickering so much, I will just take the package and keep it until (IF) you can really behave. I will be waiting at the bar for that to happen!!

Leota 11-02-2012 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 5629858)
Wait just a minute Vahogay - if you have a broken arm then you can't quilt so much - and if you can't quilt so much than you don't need to have that package......And since the rest of you are bickering so much, I will just take the package and keep it until (IF) you can really behave. I will be waiting at the bar for that to happen!!

Boy you set that bar high... ha ha... you and I can share the box :D

jaba 11-02-2012 10:19 AM

well I have just 1 question " what are you going to do when we come to the bar too, and then you'll be misbehavin' right along with us":eek:

annthreecats 11-02-2012 10:23 AM

I think it's time we started having our sing a longs since November is here and the weather has turned from late summer to chilly fall. BTW, my package is not wrapped or packed. I'm not mailing it out until the last day. I know that's mean, but I still have to get a couple of things for my giftee.

Here's a song to start:

Jolly old St. Nicholas,
Lean your ear this way!
Don’t you tell a single soul,
What I’m going to say;
Christmas Eve is coming soon;
Now, you dear old man,
Whisper what you’ll bring to me,
Tell me if you can.

When the clock is striking twelve,
When I'm fast asleep,
Down the chimney broad and black,
With your pack you'll creep;
All the stockings you will find
Hanging in a row;
Mine will be the shortest one,
You'll be sure to know.

Johnny wants a pair of skates,
Susy wants a dolly;
Nellie wants a story book;
She thinks dolls are folly;
As for me, my little brain isn’t very bright;
Choose for me, old Santa Claus,
What you think is right.

dreamer2009 11-02-2012 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5629898)
Boy you set that bar high... ha ha... you and I can share the box :D

wait wait share with me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Sdwill 11-02-2012 12:00 PM

I have finally finished all my SS shopping today on my lunch hour. Now to wrap everything and hope I can find a big enough box!

wanda lou 11-02-2012 12:13 PM

working on getting my package finished and mailed.