Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 11-29-2012 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5687679)
dreamer!!! you are a SNITCH! (if you are quiet, you can be in the first 10%, shhhhh, don't tell. ok?)

well I suppose I could help out.
shhhhhhhhhhhh..................................... ...it's a secret now.
Pssssssssssssssssttttttttttttt.................... ........do we have
enough to drink ??

annthreecats 11-29-2012 12:48 PM

I'm bringing beer with pretzels, crackers, and cheese to the naughty room tonight.

grann of 6 11-29-2012 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by annthreecats (Post 5687918)
I'm bringing beer with pretzels, crackers, and cheese to the naughty room tonight.

That sounds good. I'll be a little late. I have a BD dinner to go to for my DGS turning 17 today. I'd bring back some "Better Than Almost Anything Cake" to share, but I am sure it will get eaten up.

BTW, you girls are just INCORRIGIBLE! What kinds of things are you teaching the younger members of the squad here?!?!?! We older ladies are supposed to be setting good examples, not leading them astray.

Just remember to save me a chair next to the wine cooler tonight. TaTa!

Tothill 11-29-2012 01:03 PM

I have to work 8-4 on reveal day. I will have to catch up when i get home.

dreamer2009 11-29-2012 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5687944)
That sounds good. I'll be a little late. I have a BD dinner to go to for my DGS turning 17 today. I'd bring back some "Better Than Almost Anything Cake" to share, but I am sure it will get eaten up.

BTW, you girls are just INCORRIGIBLE! What kinds of things are you teaching the younger members of the squad here?!?!?! We older ladies are supposed to be setting good examples, not leading them astray.

Just remember to save me a chair next to the wine cooler tonight. TaTa!

INCORRIGIBLE!

does not apply to SS...........Mwhahahahahahahahaha

dreamer2009 11-29-2012 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tothill (Post 5687954)
I have to work 8-4 on reveal day. I will have to catch up when i get home.

well surely that means you must open now !!!!

mcdaniel023 11-29-2012 02:02 PM

I go to work for 8 stressful hours and come home. I come here to check in and laugh so hard I think the DH thinks I am visiting the naughty corner on my way home.

Tink's Mom 11-29-2012 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5688069)
I go to work for 8 stressful hours and come home. I come here to check in and laugh so hard I think the DH thinks I am visiting the naughty corner on my way home.

You mean that you didn't??? I thought you were helping to decorate your new tree!

Never know what could happen during the day...it's getting close to reveal day and SOME of us are getting pretty crafty at figuring out how to get the packages open early.

Hey Deb...do you think it would count if we let our grandbabies loose on the packages??? They are sweet and innocent and don't know how to read "don't open till reveal day"...besides my little one could just drool all over it and the tape would surely pop open.

mcdaniel023 11-29-2012 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5688091)
You mean that you didn't??? I thought you were helping to decorate your new tree!

Never know what could happen during the day...it's getting close to reveal day and SOME of us are getting pretty crafty at figuring out how to get the packages open early.

Hey Deb...do you think it would count if we let our grandbabies loose on the packages??? They are sweet and innocent and don't know how to read "don't open till reveal day"...besides my little one could just drool all over it and the tape would surely pop open.

That surely wouldn't count as naughty. Who would blame our sweet, innocent little grandbabies?

ArizonaKAT 11-29-2012 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5688091)

I think you'll have better luck using Tink as an excuse.