Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

travelinggramma 12-09-2012 05:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tracibug oh my wonderful Tracibug –
I love it all – even the coal – yes she sent me coal but it was the chocolate kind!!
In that box was hot cocoa and chocolate, hand lotion and Joyful Towels, Tissues in a handmade tissue holder (as my eyes are watering for being so loved I need these). Then there are SIX fat quarters – lovely – and I don’t have any of those but they all play well with my stash. Fiskar Snippers. An awesome Nail Clipper Key Chain from San Francisco – one day I will get there!! And then to top it all off a beautiful Pashmina.
Oh thank you – this was worth the long wait!!

Qbee 12-09-2012 05:14 PM

OMGosh....mine was all individually wrapped and what a haul!!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!

Tink's Mom 12-09-2012 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5709316)
I'm not sure we should
say "sneaky santa" here
if you get my drift.
you are so sneaky !!!!!

What's up Dream Girl??? Opening pressies????

mcdaniel023 12-09-2012 05:14 PM

Thanks so much SS from Castle Rock, Washington. I got a bag, an apron panel fabric, beautiful fat quarters, the cutest cow salt and pepper shakers and Apple Butter!!!
I have to take a quick picture. Hubby wants toast. LOL!

Robinlee 12-09-2012 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My SS out did herself.....thanks so much Deb-McDaniel023. Love it all. Especially the handkerchief pin cushion. I've a large collection of hankies. I shall enjoy it all.
And how did you know about the Gluten free?

travelinggramma 12-09-2012 05:15 PM

Dreamer - what a haul - NOW OPEN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharon b 12-09-2012 05:15 PM

My Santa was sneaky as she lives out of the country yet my box was mailed state side , so I had no clue ...

THANK YOU Ligia I love everything ....

On the topic I put that you can never have enough seam rippers and boy do I know have some new ones to use :thumbup: I have wanted to try these but never bought them now I have them :) Plus some soap petals, a really cool pen ( I Have a thing for pens LOL) 2 packs of Bella Solids from Moda, a Christmas panel , a tin box with candy, a magnetic wall board ( Maybe now I can stay on task ) and my fat quarters- will take pics and be back

Happy Tails 12-09-2012 05:17 PM

how the heck do ya refresh, I'm still stuck on page 338 grrrrrrrr

maine ladybug 12-09-2012 05:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Waiting for pictures to download. I want to thank my SS Quercus Rubea ( I hope that's what it says ).
I love everything especially the angel fabric. My house is full of angels! Thank you so much for being a great SS.

grann of 6 12-09-2012 05:17 PM

Got my package open. Thank you CJR from Las Vegas. There is a valentiney wall hanging, a neat tote bag with lots of pockets, a container of peanut butter cookies, yummmmm! Some flower seeds, a tissue holder, and a cute ornament, and a nice white hankie with crocheted edging, a ribbon heart., oh and a book called "Free and Eazy Circles". Hope I didn't miss anything. Will try to post a pic tomorrow, not enough light here. Thank you so much!