Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

PinkLotus 12-09-2012 05:26 PM

Thank you sew very much Deborah/hearthhush!! I love everything and you done a excellent job on everything! I love it all, and will snap some pics tomorrow and show everything. Thank you so much again!

Susan/PinkLotus

Anastasia 12-09-2012 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Goodness I had an exploding mini box. Heaviest little box ever. Opened it and it's filled with a ton of little wrapped presents. Opened them and realized there was a tin in there that was filled with more little wrapped presents! haha. Sooo I got

4 Beautiful FQ
Package of Note cards
3 patterns
Package of various colored embroidery thread
Pencil case
Sewing Gloves
Beaded Candy Cane Ornament, Cross stitched Ornament, and a paper ornament
Package of Tissues
2 boxes of candy - reeses and smarties (reeses are eaten already)
A tin with a sewing picture on it
2 packages of little round beads
Magnetic Chatelaine
Package of Buttons
Monofilament
2 packages of bias tape
little jewelry/beading charms
Thimble
Seam ripper
Tape Measure
Rotary cutting blades
and a spool of Variegated thread

Oh and nature gave me a wonderful gift of like.. 10-12" of snow to shovel.. *sigh* hehehe

Thanks tooo much Stacey! Hope I didn't forget to list something

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381218[/ATTACH]

brenda21 12-09-2012 05:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I received 8 pieces of batik fabric, some ready to go yo-yos, a bag with sewing notions to carry my goodies around, a smaller bag filled with all kinds of beads, beads and more beads! a pattern, some new scissors, one of the new seam fix tools (you must have been reading my posts on other threads haha), some smarties for me, treats for the furbabies and an awesome casserole carrier that is handmade!! I just love all of my goodies...thanks again and Merry Christmas Gigi07!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381217[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381219[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381220[/ATTACH]

Vanogay 12-09-2012 05:27 PM

Elaine - will post pictures tomorrow. Thank you for everything. I just love the remnants - guess you knew I have more Asian fabrics in my stash than anaything else. I already have a project for some of the FQs you included. Pencils, pins, threaders, wow, lots of wonderful things.

Pat625 12-09-2012 05:28 PM

Carolyn Grady!!--I never thought I would finish unwrapping pressies!! Mac loves his bone and I am sure you have been sneaking around my sewing corner!! I needed new scissors and LOVE the holster to put them in!! (I have never seen anything like this before!!) The exact thread I use too!! Lots of different chocolates including hot cocoa, and cookies too!! The jingle snowman ornament is adorable..Thank you SO MUCH!! I love everything you sent....Mac says thank you too!!

Treasureit 12-09-2012 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5709394)
Elaine - will post pictures tomorrow. Thank you for everything. I just love the remnants - guess you knew I have more Asian fabrics in my stash than anaything else. I already have a project for some of the FQs you included. Pencils, pins, threaders, wow, lots of wonderful things.

Nice to meet you Kathleen...you are very welcome! Merry Christmas!

dreamer2009 12-09-2012 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5709337)
What's up Dream Girl??? Opening pressies????

as if you didn't know....sneaky you !!

sharon b 12-09-2012 05:30 PM

Oh and I forgot about the picture box and the "Purple Thang" I have heard about that for years but have never seen one - now I have one ... this may sound bad , but know I want to go sew something wrong just so I can test drive the seam rippers :) Pics coming

Teacup 12-09-2012 05:31 PM

Oh, Yosamitesa! Thank you SO MUCH! I love the fat quarters! I got 5 of them, 3 with teacups, one with really cute spools of thread and one in my favorite color of blue. She also made me a cute pin cushion with teacup fabric and sent some really pretty pins to put in it. And I got quilting needles (I needed them) and a seam ripper (I needed that too, I always misplace mine!). I got a GREAT pattern for a table runner, a very cute notecube and a pretty pen, a manicure set and pretty emory boards. And a mug with a snowman and penguin...and I collect snowmen! Wow! Thanks so very, very much! Everything is greatly appreciated.

Qbee 12-09-2012 05:31 PM

Thanks you SOOOOOOO much MarLeClair!!! What a haul I got!! I even got 2 snowbabies!!!
The furbabies got treats! I got treats! Fabric....teddy bear...cinny sticks that smell so good...the list goes ON and ON!!!
Seriously....thank you SO much!!!! I LOVE IT ALL :D