Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Pat625 12-09-2012 05:32 PM

I will have to post pictures tomorrow of what I got from my packages!! I took pics on my new phone but just can't seem to get them onto my computer to post!! Will need a 5 year old to help me!!

Tothill 12-09-2012 05:33 PM

Thank you KGoodhand

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381216[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much Kendra.

I received treats, Turtles, Dark Mint Kisses, Tic Tacs. Several Teas and a lively tea ball that I will be taking to work with me tomorrow. I have a lovely smelling hand made soap and chap stick, as well as a shower gel and lotion in an adorable penguin bag.

There are TWO sets of charm squares as well as 5 co-ordinating FQs. A binding tool rounds out the quilting supplies.

My sons face light up when he saw the dessert book. I will be trying out some recipes soon.

Rounding out the tin is a bunch of bells. We have two 7 month old kittens, I think they will be palying with the bells soon.

Every item was wrapped individually and it was all packed in a cookie tin.

Thank you again.

Michelle:)

Tink's Mom 12-09-2012 05:33 PM

My husband decided he couldn't wait to see what was in the boxes....he had to help me open this box.....Tink helped, too.

I want to thank __________________ from Shubuta, MS for a box full of lovely things....Needlework kits, a book, chocolate cookies....a cross stitch table runner and napkins...WOW, don't know if I could use that with my messy sons.
PURPLE fat quarters, notions galore...yardage to make a farm quilt...and yo yo's....but best of alll she sent me little packages of 2" squares in all colors to make a quilt.

Tink is very happy with her new Nylabone....she marched out of here with a happy tail going....

dreamer2009 12-09-2012 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by happy tails (Post 5709347)
how the heck do ya refresh, i'm still stuck on page 338 grrrrrrrr

hit f5

Bamagal 12-09-2012 05:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Myrna-CajenQuilter2 Thank you so much for all of my presents!! I am overwhelmed!!! You and I are very much alike. You picked beautiful fat quarters, my favorite authors, favorite music and even remembered Jack my Lab!! You even knew I have trouble choosing colors!! What a fantastic Christmas for me. Just goes to show that a Bamagal and and LSU gal CAN work well together!! Thanks so much!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Hope you get home soon!!

Mary Jane

x7lillies 12-09-2012 05:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
What a wonderful set of gifts from Kathleen (Vanogay)! There is a small blanket for my dog Jackson (not pictured, he's snuggling with it), a needlepoint ornament kit, a personal quilt registry booklet (great idea!), a package of green tea (yay!), a beautiful embroidered pin tin (with some tins and a needle), flat butterfly pins (double yay!), some trail mix (yummy!), a GIANT spool of white thread (yippee!!!!), a super fun Christmas fat quarter, the cutest little tea timer, and a lovely table runner, complete with Santa! And finally, maybe my favorite thing, is a tiny bell ornament that has the most wonderful tone to it. I'm going to put it on my tree right now :D

Also, Jackson thoroughly enjoyed ripping up all the wrapping paper. It's kind of his thing :)

Thanks again, Kathleen! I loved every inch of these gifts! Merry Christmas!

Tink's Mom 12-09-2012 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5709405)
Oh and I forgot about the picture box and the "Purple Thang" I have heard about that for years but have never seen one - now I have one ... this may sound bad , but know I want to go sew something wrong just so I can test drive the seam rippers :) Pics coming

If you've been in the corner with Dreamer....I don't think you will have a problem sewing something wrong.....ROFL

Tashana 12-09-2012 05:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alisonquilts you are such a wonderful Secret Santa. It is almost as if you snuck into my sewing room and read my wish list. Thank you very much for wornderful and toughtful presents. I was like a little child tearning the wrapping paper and the ribon to get to my presents. My kids and husband laughed at the sight of me digging into the goodies. You rock!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381222[/ATTACH]

Scrapquilt 12-09-2012 05:38 PM

Thank you leiladylei54

1 Attachment(s)
I am on vacation, but brought my package with me. I got so much wonderful stuff, almost like my secret pal knew what I needed. My daughter took my drink cup, and my secret pal sent me a new one, hubby is sick, she sent tea. Thank you for everything. You were a super secret pal.

Chester the bunny 12-09-2012 05:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
To btiny36... My cup overfloweth...
Thank you so much for the most amazing box of goodies. Only another quilter would know how much I appreciate everything in the box. You sent me not only scraps which are my favorite, but extra FQ's and some Loralie fabric...one I don't have from her collection.
Thank you so much for the cat treats and brush..I'm going to use it on Skeeter tonight because he loves to be brushed, Scooter, not so much.
Also in the box:
A beautiful Christmas ornament
A seam ripper that I've never seen before
Chocoalte treats to eat and drink
A bag pattern
Long tweezers and a pin tin
And best of all....a roll of toilet embroidered toilet paper that says "Sew Sew Sew, only stopping to Go Go Go"