Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

purtercat92 12-09-2012 05:49 PM

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Leota!!! What fun it was to open all the gifts in my box!!!! You sent stuff so perfect for me!!! I got a pattern for a beautiful quilt, my puppy got a dog bone treat, my kitties got pounce treats, I got CHOCOLATE!!!, a tape meausure, quilting needles, 4 beautiful fat quarters, a mug (for drinking my tea) a book (by Anne Bourondi), vanilla scented soap petals, a beautiful (and very meaningful) candle holder, some cookies (wrapped in bubble wrap and not one broke!!!) and some fun socks!!!
What a great secret santa you were!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will upload a picture in a minute.
Thanks,
Shawna

Tink's Mom 12-09-2012 05:50 PM

Glad you liked it, Terri....thanks for hosting this.

saraaev 12-09-2012 05:51 PM

What a wonderful ,fun box I received froom Happy Tails in Nova Scotia ! 1st thing I pulled out if the box was doggie treats for "Shadow" . He scarfed down a couple of those and sat beside and waited until I opened everything else to see if he got more !! I got fabric, magazines, air freshners, jewelry, note pad, stationery, picture frame, Holiday embroidered towel, holiday ornaments, kitchen magnet. etcccccccccccccccc ! Wendy, thank you sew much. May you have a blessed Christmas and joyous New Year ! Sara

Cindy60545 12-09-2012 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
THANK YOU Cheryl McGee (aka mcgeeca)! You did outstanding!
I love all the batiks, the Christmas fabric, the fat quarter bundle, THE STENCILS! chocolate kisses, seam ripper (can't have enough!) needles, needle threaders, tracing wheel, sticky tags! The kids all love their snacks! The bell, lotion & the COWBOY BOOT PANEL! Where ever did you find that?? I've been wanting to make that pattern for years!! Thank you so much! Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!

Brandy 12-09-2012 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My SS...Nancy/Chewboo sent everything on my list!!! The fabrics are awesome, I don't have them. Love the oramament so very pretty. I got a great new mug,tea and a mug warmer (always wanted one) YEH!!!!! Love everything thanks so much Nancy. Merry Christmas!!!!!

tlrnhi 12-09-2012 05:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Happy Tails (Post 5709512)
ohhhhhhh u b in BIG twuble missy!!!! If you're not careful, next year you won't be allowed to open til the next day lmfao

I know it was bad, but the twins have been wanting me to open the present every day. I told them they had to wait. Momma told them it was bedtime and I told her that I was going to open the package with them, so that's why I opened it 45 min early. Can't disappoint the kids, can I?

VickiM 12-09-2012 05:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Cynthia (Txstitches)...love, love, love everything! Especially the scraps & the big scratch pad...a little elf must have told you how much paper I go through coming up with different things to make with all the scraps! :) Hiding the chocolate in the basket...maybe hubby won't see it! Thank you again!

mcdaniel023 12-09-2012 05:54 PM

Terri you deserve a pot of gold! Thanks so much for hosting. Those grands are beautiful.

pyffer3 12-09-2012 05:54 PM

Thanks SS. I know you are from Melrose, NY, but you didn't sign the lovely card inside! I tried taking a picture, but my camera quit on me after I took pics of the quilt I finished today! Yeah, will post those later. Anyway, I got a Sew-E-Z Fingerthing, some quilting magazines, can can of basting spray(I really wanted to try this stuff) a double diamond ruler, a couple of patterns.....but my favorite is the lovely fabric. It is so soft and the colors compliment each other nicely. I can't wait to come up with something to make, but it is so nice I don't know if I can actually cut into!!! Thanks again. Very, very nice. I love Christmas!

Anastasia 12-09-2012 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5709530)
I know it was bad, but the twins have been wanting me to open the present every day. I told them they had to wait. Momma told them it was bedtime and I told her that I was going to open the package with them, so that's why I opened it 45 min early. Can't disappoint the kids, can I?

Definitely can't. Man alive that boy is going to be a lady killer when he's older. Bet he can already get them wrapped around his finger can't he? hehe