Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

maine ladybug 12-12-2012 04:19 PM

Joannes you can find out who it was from Terri. Just send her a PM.

mcdaniel023 12-12-2012 05:16 PM

Grann, you are right I should have gotten a shot. I usually do.
Susie, I got the day off and they called me 8 times. Next time my phone will be off! I am feeling a little better but not over it yet. I have my employee party for 25 this Friday. I still have a lot to do and did nothing when I got home today. I sure hope tomorrow is better.

mcdaniel023 12-12-2012 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by leota (Post 5715524)
new rule!!!!! No sharing the flu..... That is one thing we don't share. Everyone have a healthy and wonderfully blessed christmas.

lol!!!!!!!

JuneBillie 12-12-2012 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5714578)
i have been abandoned_______________and left here all alone____________

_____________in the naughty corner________________where did all

my______ cohorts go_________geeze booze is gone and so are they :(

Can't Have Everything Girl !!!!!

Rita's mom 12-12-2012 07:07 PM

Oh my gosh I was overly, overly, OVERLY blessed by my secret santa Louise H! I have pictures but can't get my new computer to upload them. I will try and get my daughters help tomorrow. I knew my package was heavy but wow she had it stuffed full! I love everything she sent, I would list everything but the list would go on and on so I will save it for tomorrow with the pictures. :) Thank you so much Louise!

dressmakergurl 12-12-2012 07:22 PM

JoanneS I am glad you liked your things. If I remember corectly the tool holder goes on the coffee mug.
I hope all comes in handy at some time or another. Merry Christmas.

sewnsew 12-12-2012 07:52 PM

Just wanted to thank NanaKathy55 for all the lovely gifts. You certainly checked my list of favorites and sent me soooo many of them ! I especially love the gingerbread doll and the tea canister with the gingerbread designs. Both are on display in my gingerbread-decorated kitchen right now ! The Christmas FQs were beautiful-so different from anything that I have. Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you again ! Pat

dressmakergurl 12-12-2012 07:59 PM

Mary Jane ( no board name) Sorry I have not posted sooner. I had to be out of town on Sunday and did not get to join in with all the ripping and tearing open of packages. Thanks so much for all my goodies. 13 fat quarters, wrist pincushion, bobbin holder, markers, wash away thread, non slip thingys, needle threaders, and a wonder pincushion fashioned out of jar rings. And yes it was unusual and fantastic. Thanks for sending because I know it is old and from a Great Aunt of yours. Thanks so much for all the wonderful notions. Some I have never had, I will use everything you sent. Merry Christmas. I have copied the jar ring and made a couple for gifts as well. When I can get this picture to load I will send a picture.

Leota 12-12-2012 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5716501)
lol!!!!!!!

Why you laugh? I don't like people sharing their flu or anyother bug...

dressmakergurl 12-12-2012 08:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381900[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381901[/ATTACH] from Mary Jane thanks. can't wait to get back to sewing and quilting and use my goodies.