Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

lauriejo 10-01-2012 06:04 PM

Sounds like lots of us are in the same boat as far as details go, but I agree that lets us lots of room to invent our boxes. Shopping time!

dreamer2009 10-01-2012 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5555364)
Sorry Dreamer, I missed something ....I meant that for grann of 6 ....:eek:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Pat625 10-01-2012 06:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like a few people I have met here!![ATTACH=CONFIG]366970[/ATTACH]

littleone 10-01-2012 06:33 PM

Does everyone have their names yet?? I am getting so excited, sitting on pins and needles just waiting to find out who I get.

tlrnhi 10-01-2012 07:03 PM

Ok, I just sent out more names.
I hope to have the rest out by tomorrow.

btiny36 10-01-2012 07:10 PM

Whoo Hoo Got my name...now what to pack in that box...hummmm tapping fingers on table...I really really want to make some embroidery blocks to send, What you all think of that, think it a good Idea????huh huh....

Teacup 10-01-2012 07:21 PM

I think embroidery blocks are a GREAT idea for me! I don't have that option with my machine...oh, wait. You don't have my name? I'm sure you do...send them to me!

I don't have my name yet, and there was something I wanted to order from Fabric.com, but didn't know if it was appropriate, depending on who I get. It went off sale at midnight today, so what the heck, I ordered it! If it's not right for that person I'll find someone else to gift it to sometime (I already have one myself...). And I'll just have to go shopping again, poor me. There's a shop hop in two weeks, so that's an excuse to spend, right?

VickiM 10-01-2012 07:26 PM

Still waiting for my name too...patiently. Teri, what a job you have, it's so appreciated! Going to bed, will be able to check back tomorrow night.

nancia 10-01-2012 07:42 PM

if you find any cowboy fabric in any of the stashes you hit, grab some for me , please! i'm happy to pup sit. my ladies are very social and love other dogs, any size. except for one westie puppy that nearly gave monkey a nervous breakdown! perhaps in payment you could grab a few yards for me!?
have my name, now need ideas. anyone have some favorites from times past? whoever is on the $20 bill is going to be screaming bloody murder by the time i'm done with him!!! LOL plus, i have some lovely tea sets that are dreaming of a new home ( just pots and sugar/creamer sets.) i am starting to have ideas-- i hear voices--have i gone mental??

stitchingpost 10-01-2012 07:59 PM

I loooove me some cowboy fabric being from TEXAS ,but i live in KY no,and i have horses,,love horse fabric cant fine any round here ,that just dont seem right since ky is horsey state huh,i love horse patterns but that seem hard to fine too if anyone knows where to fine any patterns let me know okie dokie????