Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Yosamitesa 10-04-2012 08:13 AM

or...or...or...buttons, more fabric, needles, more fabric, marking pencils/pens, more thread, more pins, more thread, more fabric, storage containers, more fabric, patterns, more fabric...tee hee...

Oh DREAMER...come out come out wherever you are...Can I spend this year in the "naughty" corner too???

dreamer2009 10-04-2012 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5561560)
or...or...or...buttons, more fabric, needles, more fabric, marking pencils/pens, more thread, more pins, more thread, more fabric, storage containers, more fabric, patterns, more fabric...tee hee...

Oh DREAMER...come out come out wherever you are...Can I spend this year in the "naughty" corner too???

ABSOLUTELY !!
naughty corner is for special people
:p

annthreecats 10-04-2012 10:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I found this cute embroidery on ebay and had to have it. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I'm working on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]367526[/ATTACH]

Yosamitesa 10-04-2012 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5561754)
ABSOLUTELY !!
naughty corner is for special people
:p

WOO HOO!!!! So...what kind of trouble can we cause now???

dreamer2009 10-04-2012 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5561848)
WOO HOO!!!! So...what kind of trouble can we cause now???

I'll let you start :)

Yosamitesa 10-04-2012 10:29 AM

Tee hee...shhhh...Dreamer did you see (whisper whisper whisper) and then I bought (whisper whisper whipser) for (whisper whisper whisper). Can you believe that (whisper whisper whisper)???

Yosamitesa 10-04-2012 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats (Post 5561813)
I found this cute embroidery on ebay and had to have it. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I'm working on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]367526[/ATTACH]

I absolutely LOVE this!!! You can just send it directly to me. :) I would be GLAD to take that off your hands and put it to great use for a handsome 2-1/2 year old lil man who loves fabric too...I think I messed up taking him shop hopping with mommy now. :D

Anastasia 10-04-2012 10:35 AM

Well.. I got everything for my SS yesterday.. except I need to make something, and I thought I bought something that apparently I didn't... weird.. I picked it up.. I wonder if I had it under my arm and dropped it at some point.. hmm.. I dunno.. Now the problem will be, finding a box it fits in...

On an aside, I recall hearing something about batting holding it's creases? Is that a trait of cotton? I'm thinking about space saving but space-saver bagging some batting and just wondering if that would be a horrible horrible idea or not? *sigh* I has much to learn. Only been sewing since May, sooooo I hope my SS doesn't laugh at the things I make cause well, she's amazing at what she does.

dreamer2009 10-04-2012 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5561872)
Tee hee...shhhh...Dreamer did you see (whisper whisper whisper) and then I bought (whisper whisper whipser) for (whisper whisper whisper). Can you believe that (whisper whisper whisper)???

omgosh~~~that that sounds fantastic !!
I think we should head over to Sharoooooooooooooooooooon's house
and______________then we can go into the _____________room and
____________while we fill our_______________with some_______________.

Leota 10-04-2012 10:43 AM

if you have a safe place (away from furbabies and other hazards) to lay it out for a few days, it will "de-crease" . You can also, very gently steam the creases out of it with your steam iron... DO NOT touch the iron to the batting.... especially if it's polyester ... it and the iron will fight and the iron will win....