Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

RedGarnet222 10-07-2012 02:02 PM

Yippee! I am done with the shopping, making, filling and wrapping. I am so very excited to mail it now. But my ss partner will have to wait. LOL ... Whew ... now I feel better.

starshine 10-07-2012 03:50 PM

Sharonb just saw the suggestion you get a barking dog cd. Our library has a selection of sound effects. If it isn't something you think you will need more than once or twice check out your library.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-07-2012 03:57 PM

Whew lots and lots of reading!! I do have to say, I am one of the ones who did not put much on the list. I just put that I want handmade items. I love having things made just for me! However, after getting my wonderful name, I should of listed a lot more options for my SS to choose from like mine did for me. So whoever is my SS you can just go ahead and PM me and I will send ya a list.. hehehehe ;)

Cindy60545 10-07-2012 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5568823)
Oh Cindy.............I know I am going to LOVE everything that you have put in my SS box already!! :D It will be so exciting to see what you buy for me, at the Quilt Show next weekend. I can hardly wait!!
:D :D :D :D

Now you know, Sulabug, that my Santaee is a Texan! But Santa just might have a surprise for you anyway! Ya never know.........

sharon b 10-07-2012 04:36 PM

Sadly a barking dog CD wouldn't phase these neighbors :( The guy works out in his garage and thinks the whole neighborhood should enjoy his music - so then it gets into a contest to see whose stereo is louder ....... I have yet to lose LOL Then he gives up and goes inside :D Can you tell this is not a good neighborly relationship ????

stitchingpost 10-07-2012 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5569285)
Now you know, Sulabug, that my Santaee is a Texan! But Santa just might have a surprise for you anyway! Ya never know.........

. Iam a texan,but i live in ky now booohooo so aint me

JuneBillie 10-07-2012 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5565587)
Good morning secret Santa's, I have been MIA the last few days. I can NOW join the grandma club. Mydaughter just had the sweetest baby boy. There have been a few bumps, but she is doing great. Just a few more days and I will back home and able to tease ahem (did I say that out loud), I mean leave CLUES along the way. I will have to think on that. I don,t want to give away the Secret part! Lol my secret giftee gave me lots of hints to go on. This is going to be so much fun.

Congratulations grandma!! Also to the one who made the very pretty Santa hat, that is so pretty. My hubby is buddy, so he listens to what I tell him is going on here. Buddy is on our santa list too. He seen how much fun I have on these swaps so he wanted in on one.

dreamer2009 10-07-2012 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5569301)
Sadly a barking dog CD wouldn't phase these neighbors :( The guy works out in his garage and thinks the whole neighborhood should enjoy his music - so then it gets into a contest to see whose stereo is louder ....... I have yet to lose LOL Then he gives up and goes inside :D Can you tell this is not a good neighborly relationship ????

I don't know.
several hours of LOUD
non stop barking dogs would drive me nutty.

stitchingpost 10-07-2012 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5568011)
ANNthreecats.... am I you little giftee person???? I LOVE the Santa hat!!! THAT'S WAY COOL!!!

. WOW, thank you so much ,cant wait to get it ,iam goin to look good in that

SulaBug 10-07-2012 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5569285)

Cindy............I just know that you are telling all of us that your Santaee is a Texan, just to throw us off track. But I am to smart for you!! I know many things and can see more than you'll ever know!! I was in your shop today looking around, but you didn't see me!! Hee-Hee
:D :D :D :D